Get Fit Challenge

Options
Challenge: to spend the most amount of time exercising in 2012.
Please post your daily exercise details including the amount of time you spent along with your total time spent for 2012.

Replies

• coachlindah
    coachlindah Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I plan to walk 3K steps Monday - Friday and 5k steps on Saturday. My goal is to get up to hour a day of walking in and schieve my goals. Once I reach those goals I will set new ones.
  • jenuhfur
    Options
    I don't have any specific goals, besides at least 30 mins a day.

I did 30 mins of Just Dance 3 today.
  • ashleyfphillips
    Options
    Today, I spent 20:11 running.
    Total time for 2012: 20:11
  • RimRK
    RimRK Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Hey,
    I currently do interval training that is broken down based on day. I work out 6 days a week with the 6 th being "my choice" workout. Today I completed the Killer 550 rep workout from Bodyrock.tv in 21:50. Tonight I will be doing a 40 power yoga routine.
  • taylorbrown1792
    taylorbrown1792 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Start out walking for 30 mins. Yoga for 45 mins. End with my daily meditation which usually takes up to 2 hours.
  • bestrodeo
    bestrodeo Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I plan to work on jogging/walking a mile 3 times a week
    Getting in at least 3k steps aday
    10min daily of situps/crunches
  • karengroovy
    karengroovy Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    My goal is 30 min a day, nothing specific, just get moving. I've done 60 min today.
  • nell1185
    Options
    I'm planning to do yoga for at least 30 minutes each day. I'm following "Slim, Calm, Sexy Yoga" by Tara Stiles, which has many different sequences to do depending on what you want to work on (toning the full body, toning abs, strength, stamina, etc etc). She also suggests the number of times per week you should do them, so based on that I created a calendar of which sequences I will do each day. I'm really excited to kick it off.

Today I have only done some of the Wii Just Dance, but I will be doing my first yoga day in a little bit.

I also plan to try and attend a yoga class on Tuesdays nights. It's a 90-minute hot yoga flow class. It's great!
  • DaleNick
    Options
    Okay - I am ready to lose weight!!
  • superflygal747
    superflygal747 Posts: 44 Member
    Options

Just discovered Just Dance 3.........it's terrific and certainly works up a sweat! Now if only I coud get more points than my daughter.....
  • nell1185
    Options

I did this for the first time today! It was super fun. I did 3 songs, and my heart was racing! (well, I'm not sure which Just Dance it was).
  • justbecause2014
    justbecause2014 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    I did 20 minutes of zumba today! I'm going to do 10 more minutes of cardio in a bit!
  • bmcc2009
    Options
    Jan 1: spent 30 min run/walk 2.56 miles
    total 2012: 2.56 miles
  • starmc26
    Options
    i plan on any where from 60 mins to 240 mins a day by doing classes at the gym!
  • starmc26
    Options
    Jan 1
    With in 30 mins of waking up i did 20 mins cardio.
    10 min solution fat blasting dance mix- simple slimmer and AB attack for a total of 150 calories
  • bmartinez16
    Options
    01/02/12

Today: 30 mins running/walk
    Total: 30 mins
  • superflygal747
    Options
    2nd Jan: 30mins running/walking
    45 mins weight training
    30mins Just Dance 3!

Total: 1hr 45mins
  • nell1185
    Options
    Hi all..

Women's Health magazine has a page with different workouts to help target specific areas depending on your body type (pear, straight, curvy, or athletic). I thought I'd share it here in case anyone was interested:

http://www.womenshealthmag.com/fitness/workout-routines-by-body-type?cm_mmc=AD_Newsletter-_-766250-_-01022012-_-Read-on

Good Luck everyone! :)
  • Legally_Natural
    Legally_Natural Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I just saw this today so I will post for the past 2 days.

1/01: Zumba for 30 mins
    1/02: Walked for 85 mins

My exercising will go up when I return to school on January 13.
  • superflygal747
    Options
    1st Jan: 0
    2nd Jan: 1hr 45mins
    3rd Jan: 1hr 30 mins = total 3hrs 15mins