Friends !!

Options
onawho
onawho Posts: 196 Member
I wanted to bump this up to the top since we now have nearly 120 CoTH members !!!!

Don't forget to add any of us as friends so we can help motivate on your homepage.

Use the forums to ask questions, get answers or seek support. We are all here to succeed and we all encourage each other everyday.

I like to have access to people's diaries and they to mine, that way you can really be accountable for what you put in your mouth

go to settings, go to diary settings and adjust how and who people can view your diary.

You can also change what aspects of your diet are recorded; like, sugar, iron, calcium. etc.

Replies

• ridingagain
    Options
    Yes, if I haven't friended you yet, please add me to your pages everyone! I'm excited to be involved!
  • Propspony
    Propspony Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    This sounds like fun, count me in!
  • MexisMom
    MexisMom Posts: 249
    Options
    Ditto - I've been friending people but if I don't get to someone, please friend up. The more people "watching" the better! :)
  • DancingAppy
    DancingAppy Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'll be adding people soon!
  • hsmithway
    hsmithway Posts: 191
    Options
    I'm game!
  • shadytrake
    shadytrake Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm adding but it won't let me add more than 5 in 10 mins. I'm trying to get everyone added today!
  • ohrebecca
    ohrebecca Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Just added everyone who posted on this thread! Hope that's okay!
  • Polydor
    Polydor Posts: 43
    Options
    I just added a bunch as well. But waiting for the 10 mins to end as well too!

P.
  • Blugal1
    Blugal1 Posts: 92
    Options
    Ok everyone - I would like to be embarrassed if I am falling off the wagon either diet or exercise wise. So can I team up with someone else who wants the same thing and then we can hold each other accountable? It makes a huge difference to me, whether I go ahead with eating that chocolate or not!

I am too afraid to let my coach see my stats this closely... but I could handle one of you who is going through the same thing!
  • Jetscuh
    Options
    I attempted to friend all of you in here. You can only make so many friend requests within a 10 minute time period. I guess my fingers are too quick.

I like to see others diaries as well. Mostly for meal/snack ideas. I may find something that I would like that I wouldn't have thought of myself!
  • onawho
    onawho Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    bumping this up to the top for the newer members and people that would like friends for encouragement and support !
  • KCoyoteco
    Options
    Oh, I always accept friend requests. I do the food journal, sometimes the exercise one. My food journal is pretty dull and boring, though.
  • cannie55
    cannie55 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I've love to be friends with people too! I just sent out some requests and hit the limit of how many I can do in 10 minutes, I'll try and remember to come do more in a little while!
  • LisaLouisiana
    LisaLouisiana Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I've sent friend requests to all of you, too. Now to open my diary to everyone.
  • LisaLouisiana
    LisaLouisiana Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Okay, I went into setting on my phone and chose to let my friends see my diary. :)
  • Snowdenfarm
    Snowdenfarm Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I hit my limit. Will friend more when it lets me.
  • jamie2337
    Options
    Please feel free to add me too! I need all the support I can get! :)