Introduce yourself :))

Options
Hi, im marina :))

Replies

• kwehkweh
    kwehkweh Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Laura. I have 55 lbs to lose but last year I lost 80 so I know I can do it.
  • Hawkbee
    Options
    Hey there, I'm Grace! I'm hoping for about 40 lbs, but at least 25 would be great!
  • lizg1979
    lizg1979 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi there my name is Liz I am wanting to loose 50+ by the end of the year, my goal is to be able to know I can wear a bikini in Mexico in 1 year (even though I probably still wont at least I know I could if I wanted to :D)
  • madiparkmom
    Options
    My name is Michelle, and I hope to lose 50 pounds total, but I want to do it slowly so that I am more likely to keep it off!
  • Trishkit
    Trishkit Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Trish! I have another 50 lbs to lose to get to my goal weight of 130 lbs (I'm 5' 3"). Did a bit of yo-yo-ing this past year, getting down to 167 lbs and then somehow stopped tracking and have gotten back up to 180. Looking forward to getting back down to the 167 from before and then continuing on to my goal weight.
  • sillystring
    Options
    Hi, I'm Kerri and my goal is to lose 60 to 70 pounds. I've been trying for years and it just never happens so I've put my foot down and this is my year! Bring it on 2012! We can do it!
  • WendyLynn1406
    WendyLynn1406 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi,I'm Wendy and I'm hoping to lose 50 lbs (first goal) or hopefully a little more this year. In one year's time My oldest daughter has passed away and my son was born. With that came a lot of emotional eating and stress issues. Here's to changing my life for the better for my kids and myself!
  • tsc1986
    tsc1986 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello,
    I would like to loose 75 lbs total. I am going to work at 25 lb goals one at time.

LETS DO THIS!!
  • pruista
    Options
    Hello there!! My name is Sarah and I am hoping to lose 45 - 50lbs this year. I have done it before so I hope I can do it again...with some helpful hints from others and support :)
  • hdm23
    hdm23 Posts: 2
    Options
    HI, I'm Heather. I've gotten the workout part going great over the last 8 months but haven't lost the weight. Looking to make more changes and lose the 50+ this year!
  • thursby2
    thursby2 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    hi im cheryl ive lost 50lbs so far now onto the next :)
  • sara_galarowic
    Options
    Hi, my name is Sara and I'm looking to lose 70 pounds....this is a great place to start! :smile:
  • Montco_cancel
    Montco_cancel Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Rob from Lowell, MA. Looking to drop around 75 lbs or so in 2012.
  • SamiSue1
    Options
    Hi I am Samantha and I am looking to loose 65 lbs!
  • anxiety_bunny
    anxiety_bunny Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi! :) I'm Alli. I'm 5'6", and I weigh 270 pounds. My ultimate goal weight is 130 pounds.
  • lmotry
    lmotry Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi! I just discovered myfitnesspal today and am hoping this will be a good fit for me. I paid a monthly fee to belong to a weight loss group for too long and didn't use the plan....how pathetic is that? I need to lose 50 pounds for my health and am very excited to be starting out today!!! Glad to join the group!
  • elizabethhicks
    Options
    Hey! I'm Elizabeth and I am wanting to lose another 60 lbs. I have lost 30 since my Daughter was born, but still have some more to go. I was just diagnosed with Stage 2 CKD and a couple other things so now it is more important then ever for me to get in to better shape. I want to make sure that I am around a long time for my kids!!!!!!! Feel free to contact me or add me as a friend.
  • richelle67
    Options
    Hi, My name is Shelly, I am a married, 44 yrs old with 3 kids. I started MFP on Nov. 13th. I have lost 28lbs. and have another 59 to go. I have always been overweight, which has played a big part in my oldest childs life. She is now 21, but at the end of her 4th grade school year, she was diagnosed as anorexic. I want, and need to get healthy for her, myself and the rest of my family. I made a bargain with her last year, that I would lose weight and get into shape, if she stopped losing weight and tried to maintain a healthy weight. I actually had her set me up on a diet to follow, I told her my weight(while I crying from embarrassment) and the size clothes I wore. She is my inspiration, my friend, my main reason for being here on this sight today succeeding. I want her to be proud of me!! So here I am. Lets all do this together, for ourselves and our friends and loved ones!!! Add me as a friend if you would like support and would like to help me also! :smile:
  • Califregal
    Califregal Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am 45 years old and need to lose just over 100lbs that I am carrying on my small 5'1" frame. I have been yo yo dieting since high school and have tried so many programs it's rediculous, but I can't give up. I am hoping to gain knowledge and motivation from joining MFP and this group.
  • jessp2011
    jessp2011 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm Jessica, and my goal is to lose 50-60 lbs by the end of 2012. :)