Zumba Fitness Exhilarate: The Ultimate Experience DVD Set

MrsStacie
MrsStacie Posts: 21 Member
Hello, I'm new to this group and was wondering if any of you have ever tried Zumba Fitness Exhilarate: The Ultimate Experience DVD Set. If so, do you like it? I go to Zumba classes once or twice a week and this will be my first Zumba DVD. Thanks for any info!

Replies

• KriscoOil
    KriscoOil Posts: 305 Member
    I have it and love it! I am looking to purchase Zumba 2 for the wii as well!
  • jcnjsgurl
    jcnjsgurl Posts: 42 Member
    I am currently using it for my workout for the next 3 months. It took a few weeks, but I love it. It is fast paced and the choreography is harder. I like the music better in this set than the Transformation dvd.
  • banjobaby
    banjobaby Posts: 46 Member
    i got it for christmas and i love it. i take classes and got the dvds to supplement the days i either can't make classes or to add a few extra workouts. i think i prefer classes, as i don't think you can mimic the energy you get from those with dvds but it's still a great work out and super fun!
  • DaNae9402
    DaNae9402 Posts: 61 Member
    I got mine last week. I love it! I don't have anything else to compare it to though. I've never taken a live class, but I love the convenience of it. It's very motivating to see the abs on Tanya too! lol.