Netflix: Survivors

Options
h3h8m3
h3h8m3 Posts: 455 Member
Okay, so it's not about Zombies, but it's a cool show about a post-apocolypic world. If you have Netflix streaming, I recommend checking it out. It's a BBC show.

Enjoy!

Replies

• jenny95662
    jenny95662 Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    i have always saw it on netflix and looked good i must check it out now
  • joelabro
    joelabro Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    The newer series is good, but I really liked the original series from the 70's. I was able to get those disc's through netflix. If you are more into survival and sustainability, the original show spends a good amount of time on the aspects of rebuilding society. If your looking for a more fast-paced drama, the newer series is for you.
  • GreyhoundGuru
    GreyhoundGuru Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    If it's Post Apocalyptic .... I'm in :-)

Then there is "Doomsday Preppers" on National Geographic, and a new show starting next week of the Discovery Channel called "Doomsday Bunkers"
  • GreyhoundGuru
    GreyhoundGuru Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Just watched the first episode of "Survivors". LOVED IT. Now a new addiction....it should get me through my upcoming "Walking Dead" withdrawals. Thanks for recommending :-)
  • leomentlines
    leomentlines Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    I LOVED this show on Netflix! It and Jericho are two shows that ended far too early! Tom was my fave character. Tbh, the way Shane acts on TWD reminds me of him at times.
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    I LOVED Survivors. I was hooked from the first episode and watched them all in a few days! Same goes for Jericho, I never saw it on tv but it was a Netflix addiction for about a week or so!