Day 7 - Jan 1st

Options
Day 7 - 50
Total - 400 / 5,000

I'm going to have to pick it up to be able to hit my goal of 5,000. Will do better tomorrow!

Replies

• JoyceJoanne
    JoyceJoanne Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    I felt bad about what I ate yesterday so I upped my pace a bit. I'm up to 15 jacks per 10 secs. I may be able to get it to 16/10 in a few days. We'll see how I feel tomorrow. I DIDN'T want to do them again today, but I could NOT start the new year with a fail.
    Off to bed kids, not much sleep in the last 2 days- the hotel bed is callin my name!! It's not quite like my bed at home- although the fire in front of the couch is pretty fab.... so I guess I wont complain.

Happy new year to you all.
    :flowerforyou:
  • davists
    davists Posts: 67
    Options
    I did mine last night but I didnot warm up first. Big mistake my right ankle is a little stiff and painful today. I'm still at 13per 10sec.
  • Kermit1976
    Options
    3rd of Jan for me here and i have now done 5 days in a row now.. getting a lot better at this..:)
  • JoyceJoanne
    JoyceJoanne Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    I'ts getting easier for me to DO them once I start. Still an issue getting started. Luckily the Mr is (unknowingly guilting me into it by) going to the gym and working out every day. bleh. Someday I will enjoy excercising ...right??! ....RIGHT??!!