Starting Over

Options
Today is the day I start over. My grandkids are still here, but they can eat up the bad stuff or it is getting pitched. Have been doing Just Dance 3 for Wii with them the past 2 days, but guess I am not ready for that intensity after my surgery in Sept! Will try just a walking video today and see if that is easier on me.

Replies

• Gamergl
    Gamergl Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Good for you! It's a new year, and we can all get back to where we were at before the holidays and keep on plugging away !!!!

All the best to you in 2012!

Let's do this together!!!!
  • icandothis6
    Options
    Hi Gamergl. I am only working 2 days this week and am hoping that will make things a little easier. I just did Leslie Sansone's Walk Away the Pounds...1 mile, which was plenty for just starting. I just need to find out how many calories that may have burned. It is a 20 min workout, so good for C1.

I was pleasantly surprised to discover I had not gained all of my weight back plus some over the holidays. I was really afraid I had. But I only gained back 4#. Still a gain, but after all I have eaten I will take it.

Yes, let's definitely do this together and keep in touch with each other.
  • Burlesque12
    Burlesque12 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    You can do it!!! WE can do it!
    Happy New Year!!! And Happy New Us ;)

C1D1 startover here I come!
  • DonnaLFitz
    DonnaLFitz Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    ... My grandkids are still here, but they can eat up the bad stuff or it is getting pitched. ...

A lot of mine just went into the far corners of the freezer. I baggie everything up in small quantities that I can pull out to treat the kids a little at a time. About half of it gets forgotten until summer, when I clean the freezer.
  • DonnaLFitz
    DonnaLFitz Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    ... I just did Leslie Sansone's Walk Away the Pounds..

Excellent choice for starting out. Just be prepared to move up from there on your own. I think she has some audio workouts that are good for walking outside. You can get a pedometer which can help count minutes and calories. There is also an app for smartphones called LoLo Beatburn, when you ready to supercharge.

All can be used outside, or with a treadmill or elliptical.

Keep it up! It takes about a month to build a new habit.