"Official" Weigh Ins

Options

Replies

• cagey22
    cagey22 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Good job ladies!

I got on the scale this morning and it told me I was 138lbs.... :noway: Ummm, no I did not lose 35lbs over night, as much as I would have liked to. :laugh:

I think I'm in a plateau and my scale is in protest which is a pain, since I just got given this new scale at Christmas.... Now I don't trust it when it decides to give me a number closer to reality.

Time to go shopping and I'll weigh in again when I have a new one.

Good luck everyone!
  • KCoyoteco
    Options
    Down another 5 percent but my goal is 10 percent per week. If I said how few pounds that is, I'd cry. lol - percents work so much better for me. That's a total of 10 percent weight loss (10 percent of the total amount that I want to lose), However, the problem is that it is slowing down and is not reflective of the low calorie intake -and I'm not more energetic. Time for a change of plan.
  • spotteddrafter
    spotteddrafter Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Today is day one for me...

CW: 253.2
    BMI 37.4
    GW: 170-ish

The saddest thing is that I've only weighed more than this once, when I was a week shy of giving birth to my son 7 years ago....and I had gained about 60lb to hit 260. YUCK!
  • emawalton
    Options
    January 20, 2012

Starting weight was 134.5
    Current weight is 128.7

Total weight lost so far: 5.8lbs!

I'd like to lose another 2 lbs or so and then concentrate on building muscle (which may actually make me gain some weight back!).
  • Blugal1
    Blugal1 Posts: 92
    Options
    Well, my mid-week weigh-in was optimistic apparently. However, I`ve lost another inch, which I suspected as my clothes are all looser. So things are progressing, slowly but surely.
  • HorsewithNoName
    Options
    4 Jan 2012:
    Current weight 117
    Goal weight 108
    Body fat - don't know how to work that one out?
    Bust 37
    Waist 27
    Hips 36

23 Jan 2012:
    haven't weighed myself so don't know if there's been any change there
    Bust 35.5
    Waist 26
    Hips 35.5

slowly but surely :)
  • moody01
    moody01 Posts: 11
    Options
    This is actually working - I've gotten down to 191.
    w - 39
    H - 46

Also (and most important), I'm starting to feel just a bit more fit. My recovery time is starting to get better, and I'm starting to FEEL like an exerciser again! THAT makes me happy, because I've always defined myself as a fit person. I LOVE walking fast, working out, and being strong, and I want to get back to that place!
  • jingoace
    jingoace Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Weight 179 on 1/01/12
    Height: 5'7"
    Neck 14.25
    Waist 37.0
    Hips 42.5

Goal Weight 145#

Proudly owned by 4 Horses & 1 pony!

Weight on 2/1/2012 174.2
    Neck 14.0
    Waist 35.5
    Hips 43.0
    Goal Weight 145#

Yeah - Slow & Steady is gonna Win the Race this Year!
  • Blugal1
    Options
    jingoace, don't forget to use the "check in" feature (under the My Home tab) to update your weight loss ticker. Congrats! 5 pounds in January is great!

Feb. 1st weigh-in:
    SW: 162
    CW: 157

Will do measurements and future weigh-ins on Sundays.
  • cannie55
    cannie55 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I haven't measured myself (that sounds depressing!)

Starting weight: 165
    Current weight: 162
    Goal weight: 145 (maybe 140... we'll see!)
  • SCM1959
    Options
    Ugh ... 185 pounds! Goal is 150, which is rather sad .... I weighed 150 at my last ob appointment before my son was born. I remember being horrified that I weighed 150 lbs.
  • ChocFiend
    ChocFiend Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad this is here people, thankyou! made me feel a lot better that it can be done and I aren't the only one :-)

So today: Weight 182lbs ( :-( )
    Body fat: 34.5 % (i dont trust my scales on this one as it seems to be going up)
    height: 5 ft 9
    bmi - around 27
    thighs: 25 '
    biceps: 12.5'
    waist 32'

goal for now 165lbs
  • justagirl2013
    justagirl2013 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Hmm I guess I need to do my measurements!

27 y/o
    5 ft 4

SW: 215
    CW: 201 (ugh was under 200 on tuesday <sigh>)
    GW: 145-150
  • ymaisred
    ymaisred Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I was weighed at my annual physical last Monday, so this is my first offical posting. I weigh myself every Monday first thing, right before I get in the shower. Last Friday was my birthaday, so I didn't follow dieting to much, just watched my portions and drank my water.

With that here is what I have done:
    SW: 158
    CW: 152.4
    GW: 125-130
    BMI: 25.4

This weigh in- I lost 5.6 lbs, please don't yell at me, it is mearly because I am drinking my water. I drink a minimum of 64 oz (that is just the suggested 8 8oz glasses) and then allow myself other beverages. By the time I get done drinking that I am not hungry and really not thirsty. I also take my multi- vitamin at night and that curbs a lot of the cravings.
    I bought myself a birthday present of the FitBit, I am eager to see how active I am.
  • spotteddrafter
    spotteddrafter Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Today is day one for me...

CW: 253.2
    BMI 37.4
    GW: 170-ish

The saddest thing is that I've only weighed more than this once, when I was a week shy of giving birth to my son 7 years ago....and I had gained about 60lb to hit 260. YUCK!

Back on track, so new weigh in!
    CW: 249
    BMI 36.8
    GW: 160
  • wranglerlaura
    Options
    I just started Friday. My weight loss looks great, but there is a huge difference between fully dressed in the doctors office in the afternoon and first thing in the morning in my night cloths.
    44 years old
    195.6 lbs
    14 " neck
    38" waist
    47" hips
    I'm just trying to get in a groove I can live with.
  • justagirl2013
    justagirl2013 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I just started Friday. My weight loss looks great, but there is a huge difference between fully dressed in the doctors office in the afternoon and first thing in the morning in my night cloths.
    44 years old
    195.6 lbs
    14 " neck
    38" waist
    47" hips
    I'm just trying to get in a groove I can live with.

You have very similar stats to mine now! Well I'm 28, but the measurements and weight :) Welcome, I'm going to send you a friend request :)
  • jah0217
    jah0217 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Ok, so this isn't the start of my journey, but I still have over half way to go. So excited to find a few more like minded people to take this ride with, feel free to friend me if you like!

24 years old (just had my first baby 6 weeks ago!!!)
    185.6 lbs
    5'7
    Neck 13.25 on 06/17/12
    Waist 42.0 on 06/17/12
    Hips 46.5 on 06/17/12
  • JMWilkison
    Options
    Hi guys! Glad to find horse people that I can commune with in an attempt to get healthier!!!

38 years old
    230 lbs (poor horse!)
    5'4"

Goal weight: 160#'s

I don't have my measurements yet. I am kind of afraid to do that. :( I will find a measuring tape and get those soon
  • BandForAlyAnne
    BandForAlyAnne Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    start weight: 289.6

current weight: 223

goal weight: 150

i don't have any measurements, but while i still have a long way to go i can ride again! most amazing feeling. :) i will try to check in once a month here. :)