Hi nekids

Options
JoyceJoanne
JoyceJoanne Posts: 760 Member
Another day gone by. How are you all doing?? We you able to gt through it and still get your JJs in? I have not wanted to do them, but once I actually get them done I feel much better. Not sure if it's physical or mental because this challenge WILL NOT beat me! I got a message from someone in the group- she's lost 4 pounds already!! That's pretty incredible, especially with the holiday!

The song that came on when I started my music for them.... "This is why I'm HOT". Gave me the motivation to GET SOME. I made it to 15 jj per 10 secs. I probably could have gone 16.... who would have thought??!

Keep it up guys, you're doing great!

Joyce

Replies

• candlegal
    candlegal Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Gonna start mine tomorrow:) It will take many more than 21 days for me my dears!!!!! LOL!
  • klt1030
    klt1030 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Hello all!

I have to admit, this will be day two that I have skipped. I've been battling a sinus infection since Saturday and have not felt like doing anything but sleeping. I'm hoping to get back to the program tomorrow, but realistically Wednesday.

Congrats to all who are still with it and a huge WTG for the person who lost 4 pounds! I will be rejoining you as soon as my head reattaches to my neck...

Kelly
  • davists
    davists Posts: 67
    Options
    I got my 15 year old daughter to do them with me tonight, she kept up with me at 13-14 jj's per 10 sec but admitted they were a little harder than she expected. I also got an extra work out on my walk tonight. My 22 lb dog started limping and I carried him home (about 20min.)
  • MoLivesLuvsLifts
    MoLivesLuvsLifts Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    Day 8 - 200
    Total - 600 / 5,000

I've missed a few days myself but I'm just going to do as many as I can!
  • JoyceJoanne
    Options
    DON'T GIVE UP PEOPLE!! YOU CAN AND WILL DO THIS!!! Most often WE are our worst enemy. Once we get past that, we're golden.
    Good luck Julie!! You'll do great. Glad you're starting.
    Feel better Kelly, get back to it asap.
    davist- good job to you and your daughter. (harder than I thought too...) It DOES get a little easier... hope your pooch is ok.
    Okie- GO!! I know you'll nail this!

Have a fantastic rest of your day!
  • Nharley
    Nharley Posts: 201
    Options
    I'm still doing them even though my 'other life' had me miss two days last week. I still have family in town and my son's 16th birthday party yesterday had me so busy that I didn't even try to add intentional exercise in. So I didn't get in any jj's yday. Has anyone experienced foot pain with doing the routine? My left outer side foot hurts lately after doing them. Ouch. With shoes and without. I still want to plug on, but wonder if I ought to or not. I use the youtube video to do my workout and last time I opened a second window to listen to songs while doing them and watching the clock to make sure I was doing 10 seconds of jumping and 10 seconds of moving. I have added C25K in my daily routine as well. This will be week 2 of doing that also. Keep up the good work everyone! We will look good nekid! I am already seeing a difference!:flowerforyou:
  • JoyceJoanne
    Options
    I'm still doing them even though my 'other life' had me miss two days last week. I still have family in town and my son's 16th birthday party yesterday had me so busy that I didn't even try to add intentional exercise in. So I didn't get in any jj's yday. Has anyone experienced foot pain with doing the routine? My left outer side foot hurts lately after doing them. Ouch. With shoes and without. I still want to plug on, but wonder if I ought to or not. I use the youtube video to do my workout and last time I opened a second window to listen to songs while doing them and watching the clock to make sure I was doing 10 seconds of jumping and 10 seconds of moving. I have added C25K in my daily routine as well. This will be week 2 of doing that also. Keep up the good work everyone! We will look good nekid! I am already seeing a difference!:flowerforyou:

My INNER heal sometime bothers me on one of my feet... and one shoulder (same side?? ) I wonder if mine is bad form. The calf hasn't been bothering me now that I stretch more (or my body is getting used to it). Mine seems to go away after a while. Maybe your body is trying to get used to all of the extra you've added. Try doing more stretching and moving your feet as you are sitting down (point foot and spell out the alphabet) this may help. ????

Anybody else having these kinds of issues? What has worked for you?