best no carb foods!!!!!and how to

Options
basicly its no carbs for two days and on the third you can have fifty!!ok
heres the list of foods u can eat
any meat!!!!!!!
all the eggs you want
all the chesse you want
ok now go go fight the carb fight!!!!!!!!!!!and watch those pounds shead away!!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• DudleyYVR
    Options
    Isn't Cheese and all dairy foods a big no-no for a low-carb diet?
  • why not limit our calories as well ? no carbs, and only 450 cal for 3 days ? last day 50 carbs and 650 cal allowed
  • Motivationrequired
    Options
    what about fruit and veg??x
  • I generally stick to a carb limit per day of 35g - 40 g. Then getting one day per week to carb load . This has worked well for me. There are a lot of options out there for those who are choosing to follow a low carb diet (for whatever reasons). Empower foods Australia is a great place to start and offer free delivery for orders over $50. I stock up on their low carb Wraps and use them in sooo many different ways to cook lasagna, taost (just in a sandwich press), cut them into small round crackers( toasting again in sandwich press), or just as a wrap. Even here in Australia there are options avaliable.

For instance there is a brand called Slim Pasta that I love, with next to no calories, no carbs and no sugar, you only have to worry about what goes with the noodles. Stir Fries are a breeze, and pasts is now back on the menu.

Everyone in america really has no excuse for not being able to find low carb foods. Your market is flooded with them. You can even order online from suppliers. So get out there are take a good look at some products. Read Labels and ask questions.