Recipies and Good Food Ideas

Options
Keeping a good diet is a big part of maintaining a healthy lifestyle. You wouldn't have any reccomendations would you? Share some recipies and good food ideas here and read others to get some tips! So tell me, what do you prefer?

Replies

• freaknumbertwo
    Options
    My favorite snacks are pomegranite, kiwi, mango, and cherries. They have delicious flavors and tastes like deserts... but I can eat these a lot more than my other favorite deserts! Thank goodness for fruits! I also enjoy these in home-made smoothies, frozen, or sometimes mashed together or in a bowl together.
  • freaknumbertwo
    Options
    My Home-Made Smoothie Recipie (Yes, it's healthy!) :bigsmile:

Ingredients:

Ice
    Fruit (preferably strawberries, bannanas, mangos,
    Yogurt (optional)
    Protien Powder (optional)

What to do:

1) In preparation, freeze some fruit. DO NOT use citrus fruit, apples, or any unpeeled and seeded fruit. These will most likely make your smoothie disgusting.

2) Take frozen fruit and put in in a blender. Add ice to taste. Some people say that putting yogurt and/or protein powder in makes it better, but I've never tried it before.

3) Once you like the taste, you might want to add some unfrozen fruit into it. You may put it in the blender with it or just drop it in; the choice is yours!

4) Put smoothie into a cup and enjoy!:drinker: You might want to save some for later depending on how much you made.

5) Share with others!:flowerforyou: (Yeah, I know it's good, but sharing is caring according to Barney that purple dinosaur:wink: )