January 1-7 check in

Options
MJ7910
MJ7910 Posts: 1,280 Member
Tomorrow is my last day of level 2. I am ready to move on and i'm wondering what level 3 will bring. I have not been doing the "pop ups" after my leg hurt from doing them last time. i am substituting a few ab exercises instead. it seems to work a lot better for me. no soreness today, so since tomorrow is the last day will skip it again. i hope level 3 does not have a bunch of stuff i have to modify!

Replies

• msmayor
    msmayor Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    did you take measurements before? I hope so....dying to know the difference - I starting again with lvl on bc I'm trying a 6week double up plan....I just got 6w6p and yesterday I didn't feel it and was a little disappointed but WHOA I felt my entire ab section today and I paired it with B&T.....slight pain....so I'm liking this JM butt kicker!!!!
  • MJ7910
    MJ7910 Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    i did take measurements before. i am already down 0.5 inches from waist, 0.5 from hips... but i am pretty close to goal weight so losing any inches is a big deal to me. i would say if you have a lot to lose then you'll probably lose more inches than that.