Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Holiday Haze

drjennelle
drjennelle Posts: 138 Member
hi bootcampers -

i want to sincerely apologize for not posting the boards last week. i wanted to check in with everyone to see how you were all doing and how many of you were still "bootcamping" away. i can't lie - i didn't log anything on my bootcamp spreadsheet last week, nor have i logged anything since this week has started. yesterday was the first normal day where i logged my food and got my life back in order :) i can't backtrack to figure it all out now, but i can post the boards still if there are some of you who did stick with it and want to post your progress! on friday i weighed in at 128.6, which is only .6lbs up from my weight the week before the holidays, so i will take that :) i did a number on myself on new years day (after sticking to my plan to do really well new years eve day!) so we'll see how i recover this week (i came down with a cold last night so im not sure about today's workout, but i will be eating well today for sure). this is definitely a hard time of year to keep track and log so i understand if many of us fell off, but i commend those of you who stuck with it! let me know how you'd like to proceed! i can post boards for last week and/ or this week, or we can just post our weights and see how we did post-holidays. your choice :)

if people are interested, i'd be happy to host another bootcamp starting february 1st. this month is a little too hectic, so it would give us a few weeks to get used to our post-hoiday routine before jumping back in. let me know if you'd be interested in this.

thanks ladies!

*keep shakin it*

Replies

• MermaidFaith
    MermaidFaith Posts: 495 Member
    well i had a few off days, but overall stuck with it. my worst days were like the three days after christmas... i didnt log, overate, and didnt exercise. but i lost weight anyway. i guess that just shows what busting your but all month can do... give you a few days off!!!!! i really appreciate you doing this challenge for us and it helped me keep the basics in focus.

Will there be a final post?