**** Attention***** Cut Off for Biggest Loser 12 wk Challen

Options
2»

Replies

• thecarbmonster
    thecarbmonster Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Am I too late? If not, my original starting weight was 305. I've gotten down to 287.6 as of today. My goal is to be 250!
  • Timeformyself
    Timeformyself Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I hope I can still make the cut.

My name is Anne.

I am a working mother of 2 boys and starting weight is 219.6 and I am ready to take it all off.

My goal for 12 weeks is 195.
  • michaelvhawk
    michaelvhawk Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I would also like to be in the challenge. My starting weight is 265 and I would like to lose 25lbs in the next 12 weeks. I am a former athlete that is trying to lose quite a bit of weight gain and get back into my former athletic form.
  • fitmom_pam1976
    fitmom_pam1976 Posts: 1,192 Member
    Options
    HI Pam! My name is Tracy and I would like to join your group. My sister emailed me from Colorado after she joined this morning and encouraged me to join with her. I'm checking to see if you still have room. I'm at my highest weight ever right now at 251.5lbs.
    I feel awful at this weight and just went in for a physical last week. Dr. says I would feel much better if I took off some weight sooo.... I hope you have room in your group for me. Thanks

Welcome Tracy! thats great that you and your sister will be joining us!! I am also doing the challenge with my sister :smile: Pam will add you to the challenge!

Sisters are the BEST support!!!!!!!!! :heart:
  • USNGirlMel
    USNGirlMel Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Mellisa

Current weight 142
  • fitmom_pam1976
    Options
    Am I too late? If not, my original starting weight was 305. I've gotten down to 287.6 as of today. My goal is to be 250!

You are number 100!!!!!!!!!!! You made it in!!!!!!!! i will be posting the official list later today and the group breakdown!!!! Good Luck!!! Looking forward to the next 12 weeks together!
  • fitmom_pam1976
    Options
    I hope I can still make the cut.

My name is Anne.

I am a working mother of 2 boys and starting weight is 219.6 and I am ready to take it all off.

My goal for 12 weeks is 195.

Anne.....I am sorry but we reached the 100 participants for this challenge. I am however making a waiting list...in case anyone drops out, you are next in line!!!! Please continue to check in with us!!!

Pam+
  • fitmom_pam1976
    Options
    I would also like to be in the challenge. My starting weight is 265 and I would like to lose 25lbs in the next 12 weeks. I am a former athlete that is trying to lose quite a bit of weight gain and get back into my former athletic form.
    [/quote

I am sorry we already reached our 100 limit for this challenge..... i am making a waiting list for any drop outs...you are 2nd on the list, so please continue to check in with us!!!
  • Timeformyself
    Timeformyself Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Thanks Pam I will.