New Year's Resolutions?

kathcurt2
kathcurt2 Posts: 5 Member
Anyone want to join me on beginning a new year, and slimming down? I've been off line for the holidays but I'm back now! Email if you are interested in joining me in a mini-goal setting adventure. :flowerforyou:

Kathcurt2

Replies

• suelegal
    suelegal Posts: 1,282 Member
    Here's my first goal - go to the gym (it's been years, really) and I achieved that goal today!
    My next short-term goal is to make it to 150. Right now, I"m 162 having yo-yo ed all thru the holidays, thankfully only by a couple of pounds here and there. My hope is to get there by the end of January.
  • LastSixtySix
    LastSixtySix Posts: 352 Member
    Hi y'all. While I don't do New Year's resolutions anymore that's only because I incorporate health into every day not just one big promise once a year. I'm on my way to losing the LAST sixty (or seventy) pounds for the LAST time. Whether I stop at sixty or seventy depends on my body. Meantime, I'm working hard on diet and regular cardio/strength exercise in order to shed this excess by June of this year. Leading a sedentary lifestyle with work/school, both diet and exercise is a struggle for me. I'm in the routine now but know from experience that I can too easily jump off the boat and right back into dangerous health waters. At this age, after menopause especially (I had a complete hysterectomy a few years back) the excess melts glacially slow.

I'm game for regular communication and accountability with ladies of the same age and challenges. Would love to get to know you!

Right now I best turn the computer off and get outside and start shoveling snow off the driveways.

-Debra (the LastSixty)