Jan 3rd Check In

Options
MandaLee8908
MandaLee8908 Posts: 1,353 Member
How is everyone today?

I'm amazed! Absolutely amazed. I have not had any whole grains for 24 hours...and I don't feel like napping. I am awake, alert, not groggy...I wonder if it's a true correlation. I'll have to keep track of how I feel the rest of the week...but I could be onto something!

Replies

• jalara
    jalara Posts: 2,622 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! I didn't know you were cutting it out - glad you feel good!

I'm feeling quite ill today so I haven't eaten much. I'll be under cals today!
  • Lynnhilaire
    Options
    doing good today. sometimes i do have a hard time eating all my points.
  • MandaLee8908
    Options
    Yeah...it was a challenge given by another group I'm in, but I think it may have been a godsend as I am not sleepy after a full day of activity. I hope this is it! :smile:

Sorry you haven't felt well. Stomach bug or just general malaise? Whatever it is, rest up, eat healthy, and get better soon! :happy:
  • jalara
    Options
    Okay, so I'm done for the day. I had 30/34 Points and I was 320 under calories so MFP yelled at me, but it was just me not feeling well. Imarunner - I think it's the medication I'm on.

Back to school tomorrow from 830-430, but I'm hoping it will be short day. I'm having trouble thinking about packing my lunch because the idea of looking at food is nauseating. But I'll figure something out.

How did you all make out today?
  • MandaLee8908
    Options
    I haven't finished up yet...still need to calculate points, ect. I literally have 454 calories left for the day and I am not hungry. NOT HUNGRY! That is seriously momentous for me...I don't ever remember not being hungry (except when I was on celexa or puking my guts out). I am ecstatic!

So what do I do with the leftover calories?

I wish you felt better! Hopefully tomorrow goes smoothly for you! I'll be thinking of you!
  • jalara
    Options
    Hmmmm.... you could have some peanuts! They are super high in protein and sooooo yummy, but qutie high in calories and points. That would get you where you need to be.
  • MandaLee8908
    Options
    I had some almonds...my newest addiction. It seems that I have cut out almost 500 calories by not eating my usual grains and oats. I was pretty much completely satisfied before the almonds. Hard to believe that...not just full, but satisfied. This is a new concept for me and I hope it's one that sticks around! Bring on day 2 of no grains/oats/wheat!
  • carolinagirl7
    carolinagirl7 Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    The almond butter is killing my points. I need calories before workouts, and almond butter is about my stomach tolerates until after I exercise. oh well...at t least it is equal to my exercise. Has anyone noted activity points for spinning? It came out to 14 for an hour! Now I know I burn lots of points...but 14??? I just used cycling which gave me 6!
    jalara feel better soon...I hope you don't have what I had last week
    imarunner...great job with the grains!