Warm Up then Ease In

Options
Hi beautiful people. I know you want to drop that weight fast and be on slim sexy mode by next week but take it easy. Take it from me, you number one cheerleader. Yesterday I went out to exercise and was introducing a new drill to my daily regime. I usually do a few non static movements followed by short but high intensity movements like martial arts kicks or short sprints. But I decided to add something new, change of direction drills. Everything was going fine until then. I was doing a final sprint across the grassy knoll, swiveled my torso to change my body's direction, legs following. You know the classic football drill, you'd know it if you saw it. Well that's when it happened. I felt a pull and then an unfriendly sensation in my lower back. After trying to play it off and stretch it out for a few minutes I left the field only to find myself laying prostrate on my bed for the rest of the night in agonizing pain. Why? Because I didn't warm up for that movement! Don't put yourself out of the game in the first quarter. Don't make my mistake. Warm up thoroughly for the movements you'll be doing before you push you body. You'll be happy you did!