Bathing suit color

Options
Lyadeia
Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
I've decided on this bathing suit:

http://www.venus.com/viewproduct.aspx?BRANCH=24~86~&ProductDisplayID=9920&dept=Shop+by+StyleEnhancer+Tops&prod=triangle+enhancer+top,+slide+low+rise+bottom

And now I am looking for opinions on the color. Keep in mind that my hair is now very dark...nearly black, but still considered brown...and in the summer I do tend to get quite tan from being outside a lot. My favorite color is blue, and I don't care for the dark navy too much, so it's narrowed down to Cobalt Blue and Solid Turquoise. What do you think?

Replies

• may2490
    may2490 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I love this bathing suit!!!

As for coloring --- personally, I love the classic black :) especially if the hair is dark and skin is tan.

That being said, the Cobalt Blue has my vote -- a very deep color that will accentuate curves and body style. :) Good job on being able to not only wear the bathing suit, but also being able to make it wear it with attitude !!
  • TrainingWithTonya
    TrainingWithTonya Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    Love this suit! I would personally go with the lighter turquoise color. Although the cobalt blue is technically my favorite color, I think the lighter would show off your tan more in the summer. Another color that is really great for showing off a tan is the sunny yellow. I didn't realize just how much until I wore a yellow tank this summer and everyone commented on my tan. So, that's why I'm saying the lighter blue because I think it would have a similar effect.
  • reactor25
    reactor25 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    If you really get dark when you tan I would do the cobalt, but if your tan is not very deep I would do the turquoise. Hope this helps!
  • Mios3
    Mios3 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Cobalt blue it HOT!
  • fit4everyoung
    Options
    I am 39 and I wear black bikinis, but changing to colors. Cobalt blue is hot, fresh and youthful looking!
  • Eleanorjanethinner
    Eleanorjanethinner Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    That is a seriously gorgeous bikini! I'd go for the cobalt blue as a) I like the colour and b) I think it looks a bit classier. But either would be lovely. :smile:
  • thesameas
    thesameas Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Out of the two you picked I'd go for the cobolt blue, it's a beautiful colour.