Access the Google Spreadsheet here:

Options
cschu544
cschu544 Posts: 320 Member
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aj3Ar7LTlG1odGwtMnBkT3Y1dlVtRk5WaVlWc2FaVmc

Add yourself, and fill in the information. I did me as an example!

Whoever did the automatic sum for me in the total weight loss column last time, can you do it again? Please note we all have access to this information. We can use this group for conversation and discussion. Don't be shy!

Replies

• justaskforbrandy
    justaskforbrandy Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    hmm i tried to add myself but it wouldn't let me type anything... maybe i'm doing it wrong lol
  • beckysweetpea
    beckysweetpea Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    i tried adding myself too but wouldnt let me, can you tell me how its done:)

also might sound like a stupid question but i can assume the weight etc are in pounds?? just from Australia and we work in kg so will have to convert each time
  • jgreer0109
    jgreer0109 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    It's not letting me type anything in either....

I'm the one that fixed the formulas in the last spreadsheet...I'll be glad to fix them in this one as well.
  • akyraj2006
    akyraj2006 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    same here!!!
  • xxPeppaxx
    xxPeppaxx Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Can someone message me when we can get in....gotta do a little work this morning :(
  • SARRY562
    SARRY562 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Same her :(
  • LatinaPris
    LatinaPris Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Yup It's almost 11:00 and I still can't add myself on the spread sheet. Do I have to do something different?
  • vdlomas
    vdlomas Posts: 36
    Options
    Was unable to add my info..
  • Turtle1104
    Turtle1104 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    hi, i'm kinda new to this site. i thought this would be and a good motivator. i don't have any friends on the site yet but would like to make a few. i'm looking to lose at least 15 lbs with a max goal of 22 from where i am now. i will try to add my info to the spreadsheet later tonight. good luck!!
  • Lindsayannb
    Lindsayannb Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I couldn't add my info either.
  • melonerski
    melonerski Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    so i have to admit, this is getting kind of frustrating. getting kind of tired of having to keep checking back and it's still not working. can someone send me a message please when this works? THANKS!!!!!!!!!
  • amh1974
    amh1974 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I couldn't type anything either!
  • Nana2527
    Nana2527 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I think we need to send the owner our e-mail address by clicking on the share button and putting our e-mail address in the box provided. I may be wrong but that's what i did. Now the owner needs to add my e-mail address to that spreadsheet so that I can make my changes.
  • MysticMaiden22
    MysticMaiden22 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I just sent an access request.
  • tulip07
    tulip07 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I have the owner of the group on my friend's list, so I know that she is going through some personal issues right now. It's possible that is why she hasn't come back and checked in on the group. Please give her some time (anyway that's the proper thing to do - this group is a privilege not a "right", why would anyone get upset? The group is free and the owner takes time out of her free time to keep it going).

Please be patient. I am sure she will be back when she can.
  • jgreer0109
    jgreer0109 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I am friends with the owner of the group. Here's what she posted tonight.

"Fit and Fabulous (FAF for short) I don't know what's going on with our spreadsheet. I didn't have this problem with the last challenge. Maybe I have to re-do the entire thing. Just keep being patient with me, I'm trying to get it up and running."

Please keep in mind that there's no need to keep checking the spreadsheet. I would just check this group discussion from time to time (once a day even) to see when its fixed. It's not a first come first serve type of enrollment. She created a weight loss challenge at Christmas that helped lots of people (myself included) to lose more weight than they would have without the challenge. She created this group to not only help herself but help all of us as well....just be patient, it'll all get worked out.

My suggestion is that if you feel like to need to go ahead and get things posted to start holding yourself accountable is to start a new group discussion with your stats. If the spreadsheet isn't up by Sunday then post your weigh-in in the same discussion. As a matter of fact...I'll go ahead and start that...so anyone that just can't wait for the spreadsheet to be fixed feel free to post on there. Keep in mind that when the spreadsheet is fixed you will need to go in and post on there.
  • ddamore
    ddamore Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Sounds good to me, thanks for the updates!