Day 58 Challenge!

Options
shovav91
shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
Today's challenge:
Get something done that you've been putting off. Pay the bills, write those holiday thank you notes, vacuum, etc. Your life is busy enough without these tasks on your plate; get them done today and stop worrying about them!
Why do something tomorrow that you could get done right now? You will feel so good once it's over!
Make a great and productive day MFP!

Replies

• rharris86dc
    rharris86dc Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    Oh girl, thank you for this challenge. I am making a list of my "crap that I hate doing" now, so I can just get it over with, lol.
  • anjiebSLP
    anjiebSLP Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    got a bunch done today! :)
  • TheLuSir
    TheLuSir Posts: 1,674 Member
    Options
    Christmas tree is un-decorated and sitting outside. Thanks, I needed the motivation.

...But there goes that sweet pine smell...
  • MoLivesLuvsLifts
    MoLivesLuvsLifts Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    Will do. I'll 1st start off by doing my 30DS today, then I'll organize my stockroom at work. After the holidays, I'm feeling a little deflated. This was just the kick in the butt that I needed. Now I'm off to go shredding........
  • Mcctin65
    Mcctin65 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    MUST TAKE CHRISTMAS TREE DOWN! I've been putting it off for days.
    Thanks
  • alimac92
    alimac92 Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    I've got the tree, Decorations, a ton of clean washing to fold. A good clean is required!!

Thanks I'll get on with it when I get home from work.

At work: Last years filing (only a weeks worth lol)
  • Sunshine70Smith
    Sunshine70Smith Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Done! There was one issue at work that I've been putting off dealing with (very bad on my part). Got it done this morning and it worked out well. :happy:
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,015 Member
    Options
    thanks for this challenge. there are so many things i have been putting off. Where do i start? LOl
  • abfit4life
    abfit4life Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    There goes the Christmas tree!
  • heatherblack6
    heatherblack6 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Institute the ''one minute rule"! Don't put off a task today that takes less than a minute to do. It seriously creates a ton of time that you don't realize you would have if you continually put things off!
  • taylorbrown1792
    taylorbrown1792 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    STUDY FOR THIS WEEKS TEST!!!
    Ah top of the list. Okay, Since my test is tomorrow lol I am such a procrastinator
  • garlic7girl
    garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    I DE-cluttered today yaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!!!!!
  • LadyMali
    LadyMali Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I got a basement shelf organized! Thanks for the inspiration. I can't wait to see what is up for tomorrow.

14203125.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • dchienku
    dchienku Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    It will take awhile too finish this project...as we are moving. Packing never ends..I did spend an hour packing though.

Denise