welcome aboard

Options
redtulips
redtulips Posts: 31 Member
hi
i would like to welcome every member joined the group and i would love to spread the spirit of encouragement to manage our weights during this trip.
now iam feeling better as iam approaching the second trimester , less nausea and and more energy so i thaught that lets put that sneakers on and start walking.
Again welcome everyone and hope you join me in the walking thing.

Replies

• kirstina_23
    kirstina_23 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    hi there just joined im going into my 15 wk
  • TheVioletM
    TheVioletM Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    hi! I'm new to the group and MFP, starting my 16 weeks today. Not getting my energy back though : ( lame!
  • StephFork
    StephFork Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Hey Everyone - I wanted to introduce myself. I'm Stephanie and I'm 13 weeks pregnant. I was on MFP before getting pregnant to lose weight I did manage to lose about 20lbs but I'm still overweight. My goal is to stay healthy and continue working out in hopes of only gaining around 20lbs total. So far I've gained 2. Went from 180 to 182.
    I too don't have my energy back yet. I'm dragging majorly today!
  • bevinmarie26
    Options
    Hi!
    I just discovered this website and app and love it so far! I'm 22 weeks pregnant with my first baby (it's a girl).
    My goals are to have reasonable weight gain throughout my pregnancy and eat a high protein diet. I have been instructed by my midwife and birthing instructor to record everything I eat and aim for 80-100g of protein per day. I'm also generally following the Brewer pregnancy diet and love it.
    I also want to incorporate more pregnant-lady exercise into my routine, like walking and yoga.