Looking for a Workout Partner?

Options
azsister
azsister Posts: 9 Member
This is where people can post when they are need of a workout partner. Even if you are a workout loner and prefer to workout alone, sometimes all we need is a little accountability. So even just having someone to meet you on the street corner to stretch before you go your different ways, it might be just what you need to get yo bumm outta bed. :) My sister-in-law and I "meet" at the gym once a week. We don't workout together, but I know she'll be expecting me, and she knows I'll be expecting her.

So give it a try.

And PLEASE, no indecent invitations. :smile:

Replies

• receptionasi
    Options
    My friend and I hike South Mountain for health and I take bellydance classes in Mesa. So far I have lost 6 lbs.
  • BrouhardRj
    BrouhardRj Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I work out at Fitness Planet.. I really like it .. its 10-20 a month and you get a trainer.. Plus they are open 24/7 the one in Gilbert
  • BrouhardRj
    BrouhardRj Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I work out at Fitness Planet.. I really like it .. its 10-20 a month and you get a trainer.. Plus they are open 24/7 the one in Gilbert

I have switch over to Chandler Recreations.... due to I didnt like the pizza party every Monday..... Hello trying to lose weight..