Good morning Nekids- day 10

Options
JoyceJoanne
JoyceJoanne Posts: 760 Member
How's everyone doing today?! We're half way into it, and still moving strong. Good job peeps!

Are you finding them easier to do? They ARE getting easier for me (once I actually START moving). The music helps me keep going. It IS afterall only 10 minutes!! I can certainly do 10 minutes of moving. I'm not home this week, I'm in the mountains. The altitude is making it harder- but I still do it.

I've also joined a progressive push up challenge ( jan1= 1 push up, jan 2= 2, jan 3=3...through dec 31) I feel pretty silly doing 3 pushups, but come day 311, I probably wont be thinking that...!!!

How's YOUR status??! Keep us posted.

Have an awesome day kids.
:heart:

Replies

• manda1028
    manda1028 Posts: 148
    Options
    i am behind too. i came down with a cold christmas eve, had one decent feeling day, inbetween the worst sore throat with swollen glands.. cant breathe well, cant even swallow comfortably with dayquill, nyquill, ibprofin. starting anti biodics tonight. i need some relief.
  • JoyceJoanne
    Options
    I'll be here... waiting for you gals to catch up.:wink:

Feel better Panda, Julie, I'll try to fix the multipost.

Have a fantastic day girls!
  • manda1028
    manda1028 Posts: 148
    Options
    u too joycee. hope u are having a great time:) u deserve it! and thanks! i cant wait to feel better :D!
  • davists
    davists Posts: 67
    Options
    11:39pm just finished. Wasn't going to do them because of a sore ankle. got ready for bed and just couldn't do it...had to do the jj's. Now I can go to bed.

Sweet dreams to all.
  • MoLivesLuvsLifts
    MoLivesLuvsLifts Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    Day 10 - 100
    Total - 700 / 5,000

I'm not going too fast; but I'm not going to give up. I'll probably be able to make up more jj's this weekend.
  • Kermit1976
    Options
    Sorry i did not do yesterday and my legs are killing me today so i need to rest them went to PT and we pushed me to my limits and back.. so am resting as soon as better ie tomorrow i will be back into them I am going to do 21 days if it kills me hehe..i am on day 6 of them
  • JoyceJoanne
    Options
    11:39pm just finished. Wasn't going to do them because of a sore ankle. got ready for bed and just couldn't do it...had to do the jj's. Now I can go to bed.

Sweet dreams to all.

WHOOP WHOOP!!