Options
Kooopons
Kooopons Posts: 167 Member
Hi girls! :bigsmile:

Replies

• myspiral
    myspiral Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am Karen, aka Myspiral! Hopefully this group will make me feel pressured to stop eating crap and lose some flab.
  • tlchidester
    Options
    Hi, I'm Teal, tlchidester. I don't actually have a scale right now, but my BC made me gain 10-15 lbs, I'm switching and starting to workout and not snack as much! Nice to have some support.
  • 2GigglyGirls
    Options
    I'm here... with my lightbulbs!
  • 000katie
    Options
    Hi girls! I am mostly a lurker on the other board... Hopefully I can stick with this! Goal: loose 65 lbs!
  • kchristopher7
    Options
    Hi! I'm Kelly (ksan01 on BBC). I really, really need to lose all this weight I've gained from having two kids. I am standing up in a wedding that is in Jamaica in July and I want to have a smokin' bod! I need to lose ~40 lbs to feel comfortable in a swim suit. Need to improve my eating habits and incorporate more cardio into my daily routine.
  • KPKoze
    KPKoze Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hola ladies!! It's Kristi, same KPKoze as other board. I am still hanging on to 18-20 pounds from Audrey (#3, gained 50lbs with her!!). Breastfeeding is dwindling and I am totally uncomfortable in my skin and my clothes. Nothing fits and I don't have the money to spend on a whole new wardrobe!!

DH and I are planning the Bolder Boulder 10k Memorial Day. The fundraising 5K in February and another 5K qualifier for the BB. Hopefully these little milestone goals will keep me moving!!! Glad to have company!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • murielpt
    Options
    hi, (and i just finished a work out, i feel the need to brag!)
    few pounds to loose, mostly motivation to keep eating healthy
  • BklynMamacita
    BklynMamacita Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Hey all. It is Tracey. Looking to lose about 25-30 lbs and get back to running and eating right. Thanks for making the group, Jen!
  • manda53103
    manda53103 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies

Its Manda from the coupon board! I lost 45 lbs last year wanting to hit 30 this year! Also training for a half marathon after getting a 5 and 10k under my belt..I actually love the gym its the 1500 calories a day that kills me!
  • briebollenberg
    briebollenberg Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi girls! BrienBabes here. I just stopped nursing Zane, so I figure it is time to get serious. I always hold on to at least 10 lbs while nursing, so I'm hoping the first 10 will not be too hard. But the next 15 after that, is gonna take some serious work. My 10 year high school reunion is this summer, and I cannot be the homecoming queen that comes back fat ;-). 4 kids or not, I will look decent.
  • Kooopons
    Options
    I'm here... with my lightbulbs!

Hey Mindy and her bulbs!

14403864.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • Kooopons
    Options
    so do you have to copy/paste your siggy every time you post? Can't figure out how to just have it paste there

Edit- never mind! Just click settings at the top and it gives you the option to select to show your ticker after each post!
  • trevorandmjmom
    trevorandmjmom Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Girls! TrevorsMom from the board - ready to do the New Years Resolution! Lose the belly flab! Oye... so how many calories is in a glass of wine? :)
  • hmessenger1
    Options
    Hi! I am Heather. I am trying to lose the last 10-15 pounds from having my two kids. And have been trying for months. So, hoping this will motivate me to track calories and exercise regularly!
  • lcoop17
    Options
    Hi everyone! My name is Lynn and I have been on here for a while- but really want to get serious now! I absolutely hate to workout so we'll see..... I am going to work on eating better for now.
  • knopper
    Options
    Hi, I am Karen, Ohmyboys from BBC. I set my year goal as lose 12 pounds and keep them off, but would be ecstatic if I can lose more and keep it off. I probably lost 30lbs last year but gained most of it back. I am down 5 from last January so down to my prebaby #2 weight and now need to lose 12 to get to my prebaby#1 weight (he is now 5).
  • cwiklamama
    Options
    Hey Ladies!

Brittany from the board. I am super excited to be trying this instead of WW this year. I love not spending the money, and I'm hoping we can all support each other.
  • tjwilhelm
    tjwilhelm Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies! I am teresa_979 on the board:) I need to lose 10 9or so and tone up. Thanks for the support!
  • OrangeSweetPea
    OrangeSweetPea Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone! I am excited! This is my first group on my fitness pal. I am mostly lurker on the other board. I lost 40 lbs last year doing weight watchers. I tried my best to not gain during the holidays and would now like to get back on track. I have a lot more to lose!
  • Kelgirl36
    Options
    Hi ladies!

I'm mostly a lurker on BBC these days, also kelgirl36 over there. I'd like to lose at least 25-30 pounds to get back where I started before having kids. I was got pretty close between the two pregnancies, but I can't seem to get the weight off after the second baby. Hopefully this group will help keep me more motivated! Thanks for starting the group Jen!