Exercise Ideas?

Options
Hey all! I was wondering if anyone had any exercises that have worked really well for them. I know I got Zumba Fitness 2 for my Wii at Christmas and it burns some serious calories, but I would also like to mix it up even more than different dances. Any ideas?

Replies

• shayla21marie
    shayla21marie Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    There are so many great circuit type exersizes that you can do with no equipment, there are tons on the Internet:)
    Here are some ideas:
    30 seconds of jumping jacks
    30 seconds jogging on the spot
    30 push ups
    30 sit ups
    30 burpees
    30 lunges
    Repeat

That's just off the top of my head I am sure you can find more thought out ones haha.
    Also if you have the room to skip that is great!!!
  • mandyclark54
    mandyclark54 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    wii boxing is great for your arms
  • Mmeeker09
    Options
    I have been doing Jillian Michaels 30 day shred and an hour of zumba everyday and I feel great! Plus I have lost 6 pounds in 5 days! I am guessing mostly water weight but hey its still 6 pounds!!!!!
  • kstance
    kstance Posts: 11
    Options
    Wow! That's amazing! Thanks for the tip! I happen to have the 30 Day Shred...maybe I'll try to brave Jillian's torture again. lol I also have wii boxing, so I'll have to hook up the old nunchucks and give that a shot again as well. Thanks everyone for the tips so far. It's nice to have some outside opinions on how to mix up the daily grind of exercise. :)