Before your first weigh in

Options
Here's what I want you to do
dont think hey I have til monday to stuff my face and get my weight up, ill lose it right

chances are this will set you up for failure, so dont do it

I want you to get a water bottle and find someone with a camera.
Take a picture of yourself with your waterbottle
( an object acts as a reference in a picture to see change, plus you need to drink more water!)
post your pic if you feel like it or put it up somewhere. maybe with your current weight on the pic
but well do this again at the end so everyone has some before and after pics

Replies

• kimberjo1
    Options
    Great idea!
  • deftanker
    deftanker Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I will be taking my picture tonight. Will there be a thread for the befores?
  • GetFit2StayFit
    Options
    Great idea! I'm on my 3rd (16 oz) bottle of water for the day! I just started my eating-healthy-plan and exercise plan this week, so don't worry - I will NOT be blowing it this weekend! Thanks for the support!
  • ooDeniseoo
    Options
    just wanted to say thanks for starting this, its perfect for me i also have a trip....in may
  • doingItIn2012
    doingItIn2012 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I just joined and started working out three days ago, so this a perfect group to join. Thanks for starting it!
  • andshrinking
    andshrinking Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I will be taking my picture tonight. Will there be a thread for the befores?

sure, ill go make it now,
    then you can continually look at them for motivations
  • andshrinking
    andshrinking Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    awe you guys are great :)
  • michelerich77
    michelerich77 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    If I drink anymore water today, I could burst! lol.. Water bottle pic will be tomorrow!! YAY! Im very excited!!!!
  • musicgirl88
    musicgirl88 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    I drink about 10 glasses a day usually! I have no clue how to post pictures in the forums...but i just posted my pics on my profile...does that count? LOL
  • sinbad66
    Options
    I will take some before pics tomorrow ......And thanks for starting this group.
  • LaurN326
    LaurN326 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    My water bottle pic! Let's drink up people!!!
    33auq0w.jpg