challenges..

Options
2»

Replies

• _Doreen_
    _Doreen_ Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the weekly challenge Andrea! :smooched: :smooched:

I can't believe there's only 4 more weigh-ins.... holy moley!!!

Let's make this week count BIG TIME everybody!! Burn those darn calories!! :bigsmile:
  • Pidders89
    Pidders89 Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    I always do low/no carbs on thursdays and have been really good on my water lately so gunna focus on the BURN! :D

xxxx
  • andreaie
    andreaie Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    HEY GUYS HERE WE GO... HEADING INTO WEEK 5..

THE CHALLENGE FOR THIS WEEK IS..

WRITE A PARAGRAPH IN THE CHIT CHAT SECTION
    5 THINGS YOU LOVE ABOUT YOURSELF AND YOUR APPEARANCE
    AND WHY YOU DESERVE TO BE HAPPY AND SLIM( this might give us the motivation for another week)

burn 3000 cals

Do not go over on your cals for the whole week

no junk for 6 days

ALSO CHECK IN WITH EACH OTHER ANY CHANCE WE GET

oh and before i forget DRINK ALL YOUR WATER..
    P.S IF ANYONE HAS SUGGESTIONS FOR NEXT WEEK PLEASE MAIL ME..
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
  • patsyanne
    patsyanne Posts: 111
    Options
    Good challenge. Looking into why we are doing this might make us more accountable. Good thinking. Something I had to do when I was in WW many years ago was to make a story line showing where I would (want) to be at certain dates. for ex in 4 weeks -5 lbs, birthday (5 Lbs less) and so on. I found that helpful. Maybe if another longer challenge is set after valentines, we could each do something like that.
  • andreaie
    Options
    this weeks challenge...

id like everyone to set a personal challenge and share it with us and also keep us all updated on how your getting on with it.
    cut out sweets for at least 5 days..

COMPLETE YOUR FOOD DIARY EVERYDAY ... LOG EVERYTHING!!!!

NO CHEAT DAYS THIS WEEK.... ITS OUR SECOND LAST WEEK SO GIVE IT SOCKS!!!!

walk 15 miles in 5 days (if you already walk everyday just up the intensity or add an extra mile or both)

REMEMBER TO DRINK AT LEAST 8 GLASSES OF WATER EVERYDAY!!

KEEP SODIUM DOWN AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE.
    INSTEAD OF REACHING FOR SOMETHING SWEET AFTER YOU EAT GRAB A PIECE OF FRUIT..

COME ON GUYS WE ONLY HAVE 2 WEEKS LEFT AND IF WE ARE REALLY GOOD AND DONT CHEAT OR GIVE INTO TEMPTATION WE COULD LOSE SOME SERIOUS POUNDS.... GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF US!!!!!!!!

CANT WAIT TO SEE ALL YOUR PERSONAL CHALLENGES I MIGHT GIVE ONE OR TWO OF THEM A GO MYSELF :) HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND
  • Lost_it
    Lost_it Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Here are my personal challenges

1) Eat a total 5 fruit & vegetables a day
    2) Exercise 30 minutes a day
    3) Water, water, water
    4) Log all my food
    5) Do the daily mini Challenges

Let's see how this goes for a week. I have really been lacking in the fruit & veg department. As for 2, 3, & 4 those I can usually get done but for some reason I forget about the daily challenges. I will work harder on trying to get the challenges in starting today.
  • loischapman
    Options
    Here are my mini challenges

When I look in the cupboard for something to pick on I will go for decaffeinate tea.

I will start my exercise DVD and do it every day starting on Sunday

I will use a smaller plate and limit my portions

I will continue to log all my food honestly because this is what has been truly working. so HONEST logging.

drink drink drink drink...water!!!!
  • _Doreen_
    Options
    My mini's:
    1. Drink water. More water. LOTS of water!

2. No eating after 9 p.m.... even if I think it's "healthy" stuff; and eat breakfast EVERY day.

3. Kick everyone off the TV at home, so I can do an exercise video EVERY day.

4. Encourage my daughter everyday because she just joined MFP too!!!

5. Find some healthy recipes for dinner each night.

6. Drink MORE water!!!

Let's go everybody... not much time left until "V-Day".... work hard, motivate eachother, and let's KICK SOME BUTT! xo
  • Charlene_91
    Options
    Hey,

My personal challenge is to make sure i actually exercise, Lately i haven't been bothered!!!

So im allowed 2 days off and 5 days of exercise.
    Also i've been struggling in the evening, i'll just eat what the other half eats which aint good!

Bringing back my will power LOL :-p

Good luck everyone
  • Pidders89
    Options
    Hey all,

My challenges for the week is to really give it 100% when exercising...no cheating!

and as always lots of fruit and water!

Good Luck all we can do this!

xxxxx
  • andreaie
    Options
    My personal challenge is to have NO cheat days and to do at least 5 days of exercise this week... and to drink all my water ive been slacking on that lately... good luck everyone
  • loischapman
    Options
    you can do it!!! good luck xxxooo
  • Asil76
    Asil76 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    My personal goals for this week is to push myself out of my comfort zone while exercising giving it 100% NO modifying...I tend to do so with my not so favorite moves. I will also be adding 3 evening workouts for strength (Sculpt 3/4) on top of my daily exercise.
  • shellbell1993
    shellbell1993 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    My personal goals for this week is to drink more water, stay away from "sweets" this weekend when we have the kids. Push through those plank & push up moves on Bob's DVD's!
  • andreaie
    Options
    so ladies and gents... I cant believe this is our last week for our foxy challenge... i am thinking about just keeping it going... any thoughts on that??
    i have 4lbs to go to reach my challenge goal and i know that i wont make that but im happy enough with what i have lost so far BUT lets push it so much this week so we have a loss on that scale on friday...
    anyway here is the challenge for the FINAL WEEK!!!!!!!

burn 500 cals A DAY( or as much as you can)
    clean eating (cut out as much processed foods as possible)
    5 fruit/veg everyday
    WORK YOUR BUTTS OF FOR A LOSS THIS WEEK...

im gonna ask you to pick a small challenge and add it to this so we can all do it...
    WE CAN DO IT...
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
  • loischapman
    Options
    her is my challenge..smaller portions, and to make this promise to my self...i will eat to live...not live to eat! trying not to obsess over food. good luck this week every one..oh yeah /I I am really try ing to get my arms in shape so here goes...4 sets of 12 bicep curls each arm twice and 4 sets of 12 triceps curls repeated twice.
  • Pidders89
    Options
    I don't know what u think hun but Doreen thought of a good name when i wrote on my wall the other day... HOT HOT HOT for June challenge??

This week my challenge is going to do 5 more reps of each thing im struggling to do when my brain is telling me not to carry on I.E planks and tricep dips!!

Also starting at the gym on monday so really going to push myself

xxxx
  • _Doreen_
    Options
    I like the "Sassy by Summer" that was mentioned... it's a cute title. :laugh:

What will be our goal DATE though? Are we going for June 1st??
  • Pidders89
    Options
    Hey all,

Andrea has asked me to post this for her:

"So here we go again guys.. This summer we all want to look our best so let's give this challenge socks...

First off make sure you all remember we will be weighing in every TUESDAY!!

Challenge this week is .......
    Make your dinner plate 1/3 veg or salad
    Try cut salt out this week..
    Burn 3000 cals
    Drink all the water you can
    Have a piece of fruit after every meal this will take the craving for something sweet away :)
    Try something new like a different food or an exercise you've never tried

That's it... Good luck with it and let's hope we all see a loss next Tuesday :) "

i am also going to set the mini challenges for the week on the mini challenges section in a mo

xxxxx
  • Charlene_91
    Options
    Nice Challenge.

Think for my try something new i want to buy 30DS, was supposed to try it before but never got round to it.

Good luck every1.

Let's start as we mean to go on :-D x