The spreadsheet link and results :)

Options
13»

Replies

• patsyanne
    patsyanne Posts: 111
    Options
    I dont know what is wrong. Maybe my scales are broken!!!!LOL I think I will take a day off from being strictly good. Lighter exercise too. Hope I can get something moving downwards.
  • Lost_it
    Lost_it Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I am up a tiny bit (+.4) but I'm ok with that as I didn't get any exercise in this week. Also I fluctuate about (.5) during the day anyway. Give me an hour & I will be down that .4.
  • _Doreen_
    _Doreen_ Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    yaaay... I lost 1.4 pounds. not too shabby! :happy:

unfortunately I don't think I'm going to hit the goal I set for Valentines Day, but I had to go shopping and get some new, MUCH smaller, dress pants for work, so I'm feeling pretty happy now. I went from a skin tight 16 down to a 10, and even those are a little bit loose. :bigsmile: I was too chicken to try on an 8 ha ha ha :laugh: (maybe next week :wink: )

Any way, I hit the 30 pound total-loss mark this week on MFP, and with the 4 pounds I lost right before joining I am pretty darn happy!! Thanks to all of you for your motivation and support!!
  • andreaie
    andreaie Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    yaaay... I lost 1.4 pounds. not too shabby! :happy:

unfortunately I don't think I'm going to hit the goal I set for Valentines Day, but I had to go shopping and get some new, MUCH smaller, dress pants for work, so I'm feeling pretty happy now. I went from a skin tight 16 down to a 10, and even those are a little bit loose. :bigsmile: I was too chicken to try on an 8 ha ha ha :laugh: (maybe next week :wink: )

Any way, I hit the 30 pound total-loss mark this week on MFP, and with the 4 pounds I lost right before joining I am pretty darn happy!! Thanks to all of you for your motivation and support!!

thats just amazing doreen and congrats on coming this far... your an inspiration to all of us... xxxxxxx
  • loischapman
    Options
    I lost .08 have lost a little over 20 pound and could not have done it without any of you..i love each and everyone of you for your support. gotta really really work hard at it if i want to reach my goal for valentines day that would be 4 more pounds.:love:
  • _Doreen_
    Options
    I lost .08 have lost a little over 20 pound and could not have done it without any of you..i love each and everyone of you for your support. gotta really really work hard at it if i want to reach my goal for valentines day that would be 4 more pounds.:love:

Losing over 20 pounds is amazing! You are working so hard and should be proud of yourself! :flowerforyou:
  • Charlene_91
    Options
    Put on 1lb this week again :(

Trying to stay positive for my goal by v-day! We will see....

Going to make sure i excerise 5 times this week :)

Enjoy the rest of your weekend x
  • loischapman
    Options
    lost 1.2 pds woo hoo...2 more to get to my foxy goal..30 more to get to my goal...yippee.. could not have done this alone. Thankyou everyone for constantly being here for me...it really makes a difference.xxxooo
  • andreaie
    andreaie Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    lost 1.3lb that brings me to a total of 18lbs... i really want to lose 2lb next week to bring me to 20lbs and i would be nearly half way to goal... hope you all had a great week xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Lost_it
    Options
    Not happpy .... GAINED .5. It may not seem like much but I have a wedding at the end of the month & really need to lose more weight...It was my own fault as I snacked late at night, didn't get much exercise in & didn't keep track of food for a couple of days

This week will be different....MORE EXERCISE, LESS SNACKING,MORE WATER & OF COURSE KEEP TRACK OF EVERYTHING.
  • Pidders89
    Pidders89 Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    well i didnt get to my goal weight for valentines :( oh well definatley going to by summer!!!

xxxxx
  • grrrlface
    grrrlface Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    1lb off my goal! Not a complete failure though, I thought I was going to hard on myself trying to lose 7lbs in a month or so bt I nearly did it! :-)
  • loischapman
    Options
    Stayed the same but did loose 8.4 pds for the challenge...so not to bad...sassy by summer giving my self a 10pd goal and will reassess in Spring....happy to all be supporting each other. love you gals. have a wonderful weekend and see you all for weigh in on Tuesday.
  • Lost_it
    Options
    Not even close to what I wanted to lose. Only lost 4.5lbs. Sent my goal to lose 10 more pounds for the sassy for summer but am still hoping to lose at least 4 more pounds by the wnd of Feb. for my son's wedding.
    Just need to get back on track with my exercise
  • _Doreen_
    Options
    Stayed the same but did loose 8.4 pds for the challenge...so not to bad...sassy by summer giving my self a 10pd goal and will reassess in Spring....happy to all be supporting each other. love you gals. have a wonderful weekend and see you all for weigh in on Tuesday.

I set my sight too high for Valentine's, but will leave it as is for our new summer challenge... ten pounds up up and away LOL!

Good idea to re-*kitten* in spring, Lois... then full steam ahead for summer!

Looking forward to a new weigh-in on Tuesday and then working my butt off to reach my goal.
    Good luck everyone!!! :bigsmile: