How are my Nekids doing???

Options
JoyceJoanne
JoyceJoanne Posts: 760 Member
So glad to read old posts about how you are doing. Even through being tired, injuries, lack of time, kids... you guys are DOING IT!!! Some of you are going slower than others- but you know, you are all DOING IT!!! I am SO FREAKING PROUD OF YOU ALL!!!

:happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:

I will continue to do these (as much as I sometimes HATE them as much as you!!) until the last member has finished this challenge. I noticed that we have had a few new members join. This makes me so happy. Look at all of you trying-- no scratch that- Look at all of you MAKING a change in your life. The stores will have to find something else to sell cause if we are all lookin better nekid- we wont be buying clothes!!:love::noway: :wink: (I crack myself up!!! SUCH A DORK!!)

Look forward to hearing your progress.
Have a terrific evening. :-*

:heart: Joyce

Replies

• davists
    davists Posts: 67
    Options
    Still doing them...just a little slower, can't seem to get this ankle feeling better. Moment of truth is tomorrow when I weigh in!!!
  • MoLivesLuvsLifts
    MoLivesLuvsLifts Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    Day 12 - 50
    Total - 900 / 5,000

Still at it. I've been a little sick but I'm still doing something! Keep up the good work everyone!
  • JoyceJoanne
    Options
    I DID NOT want to do them yesterday. I slipped and fell on some ice when I was hiking. It's taken a toll on me. My tailbone is NOT happy. Was only able to get about half of them in. *grumble* but I DID do some. As much as I didn't want to.... I knew you guys were doing them, couldn't NOT do them. Hoping today is better. *fingers crossed*

Have a terrific weekend!!
  • davists
    Options
    Sorry to hear about your fall.:cry: Hope the tail bone is feeling better.:flowerforyou:

The jj's are easier now but because of this stupid ankle I cannot do more than 10 per 10. I was up to 15 per 10
    update: 12/25/11 wt 167.2
    01/7/12 wt 162.8
  • Nharley
    Nharley Posts: 201
    Options
    I stopped doing them on Thursday of last week due to a foot injury that is making walking painful. I am hoping that a little rest other than leisure walking for a week will help it heal. :( I am keeping under my calorie goals and will try to incorporate other activity in gradually this week, with getting back to this routine before the week is out! :O) I'm not going to give up!
  • PrettyDemi
    Options
    I'm putting along like a old Volkswagon Beetle but I seem to be under my calorie goals for the most part... hopefully this pays off...
  • JoyceJoanne
    Options
    I'm putting along too after my fall. I think my body is fighting something too... I am doing some, but not near as many as I was up to. I'll keep doing them as much as I can.

Good job people! Keep it up to the ones that are doing it slowly, if you are injured, do what you can, when you can. :-) Dont give up!
  • davists
    Options
    I could not do them last night. My right ankle/foot is swelling and hurts. I'm not giving up, but I think I need to give it a rest. I spent 6wks in a walking boot last summer due to a bad sprain and I don't want to be put in that thing again. Maybe tonight but I'm doubtful.