GREEN TEAM: Week One CHALLENGE

Options
2»

Replies

• BridgetForFitness
    Options
    I vote for adding extra exercies for the week ie... 100 crunches/day, 50 push ups,and extra 10 minutes walking whatever we come up with.

I second that motion.
  • BridgetForFitness
    Options
    Weigh in is tomorrow! WooHoo!!! Happy loss everybody!!
  • JL3mom
    JL3mom Posts: 48
    Options
    Well I didn't really try a new exercise this week, but I did start exercising again! I tried the xbox kinect biggest loser and i started running (well mostly walking and some jogging!) I signed up for a half marathon in march so i figured i better get busy with my training!!! I have on the other hand been doing very good with my water this week. Well the weekend was hard and i didn't get it all in then but great during the week. Some weekends are easier than others to stay in calorie range. This weekend was not because it was my daughter's 2nd bday!!
  • LighteningLynn
    LighteningLynn Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Good luck to all on that scale going down tomorrow!!!! :smile:
  • Tigermomma66
    Tigermomma66 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I vote for adding extra exercies for the week ie... 100 crunches/day, 50 push ups,and extra 10 minutes walking whatever we come up with.

I second that motion.

I think all that sounds good too - but I am not sure what level everyone is at on their fitness. Some seem to just be starting back, others well into a routine. We could have people add one extra exercise a day - to spice things up and keep it interesting - and each day log how much of that exercise they did. I'll post a new Challenge post tonight - to start tomorrow - and list an exercise per day. You just log how much you completed - but push yourself no matter what your level!

Good luck at weigh in tomorrow to ALL of you!

OH, one more thing. I challenged myself with one more thing this weekend. My MIL made some homemade Miso Soup with tofu - and I've never been able to develop a taste for either. Well, hers is fabulous and amazingly low in calories while high in protein. Being the "challenge spirit" and so motivated by all of your posts, I went for it and found something new I liked. Thanks!!
  • BridgetForFitness
    Options

I second that motion.

I think all that sounds good too - but I am not sure what level everyone is at on their fitness. Some seem to just be starting back, others well into a routine. We could have people add one extra exercise a day - to spice things up and keep it interesting - and each day log how much of that exercise they did. I'll post a new Challenge post tonight - to start tomorrow - and list an exercise per day. You just log how much you completed - but push yourself no matter what your level!

Good luck at weigh in tomorrow to ALL of you!

OH, one more thing. I challenged myself with one more thing this weekend. My MIL made some homemade Miso Soup with tofu - and I've never been able to develop a taste for either. Well, hers is fabulous and amazingly low in calories while high in protein. Being the "challenge spirit" and so motivated by all of your posts, I went for it and found something new I liked. Thanks!!

That's awesome Carla. Good for you. I have an 8am class in the morning so I leave home at 7am. Do you think the weighin thread will be up before then so I can post before class?
  • Tigermomma66
    Tigermomma66 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I am going to set up the weigh-in thread in a few minutes - that way anyone in a different time zone can go ahead and post in case I am not up by then. I am on EST, but I think we have people from all over the world!

And, if anyone thinks they won't be able to post tomorrow just message me to let me know! Thanks! :happy:
  • BridgetForFitness
    Options
    I am going to set up the weigh-in thread in a few minutes - that way anyone in a different time zone can go ahead and post in case I am not up by then. I am on EST, but I think we have people from all over the world!

And, if anyone thinks they won't be able to post tomorrow just message me to let me know! Thanks! :happy:

Ok Thanks Carla