Vegas!!!

lemon20
lemon20 Posts: 1
edited October 7 in Social Groups
My sister is taking me to Vegas for my 21st birthday. Woot Woot. Its in August so I have a couple months to drop some pounds. I really don't want to go to vegas chunky!!! How do I keep myself motivated and get real sexy before my vegas escapade??

Replies

• catherine4211
    catherine4211 Posts: 944 Member
    Well the most fun I've ever had was in Vegas if that helps. It's the BEST place ever. It has so much to offer. You have plenty of time til August so keep up what you've been doing keeping in mind you HAVE KICK *kitten* PLANS TO LOOK FORWARD TO!!!!
  • jjjohnson31
    jjjohnson31 Posts: 108 Member
    The only bad thing about Vegas is that I eat a TON of food; I could easily put away 3K calories with a buffet run. But I guess on the flip side the Hotels have great fitness centers, so it is easy to burn some of it off.

Vegas in August (hot weather = pools and lots of outdoor evening activities) would be enough to keep me motivated...
  • sweetmelissa222
    sweetmelissa222 Posts: 290 Member
    Keep in mind that there is a LOT of walking, so being in better shape will help you to not be huffing and puffing and tired out. My trip out there was amazing!
This discussion has been closed.