Goal Weights

Options
2»

Replies

• SuperStorm
    SuperStorm Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'11" and currently about 228lbs but am aiming for 155lbs :)
  • Pidders89
    Pidders89 Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    thanks all i have read so many people say they are around my height and want to be in the 130/140's and its got me down because i am a big build and think i would look so ill that low!

xxx
  • cupcake721
    cupcake721 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm in between 6'0" and 6'1" and my goal is about 145. I was 143 at my lowest and I felt very comfortable and confident there. I think I have a small frame even though I'm so tall because I wasn't skeletal or anything, just thin. I'm currently about 170-175 and I feel awful about myself at this weight. It's so frustrating, because I see people on here who are my height and weigh 160, 170, 180 or even 190 and look GREAT! I guess my body just can't carry it as well as I would hope!

Anyone wanna be friends on here? It would be nice to have ladies of similar stature to compare stuff with. I'm 23 btw, in case that matters. :smile:
  • ymhand
    ymhand Posts: 188
    Options
    thanks all i have read so many people say they are around my height and want to be in the 130/140's and its got me down because i am a big build and think i would look so ill that low!

xxx
    I've seen alot of that wanting to be in the 30's and 40's also and thought atleast for me that would seem "sickly" I was thinking more around 180 maybe a few more or less. Just saying