January 5 Check In

Options
RheneeB
RheneeB Posts: 461 Member
Ok....so yesterday was 55EZ for me and there wasn't anything EZ about it. I will be honest and admit that I could not make it through the entire DVD. I know that it will take time to build my stamina but all that fast moving and jumping is just a bit much for my 5'3" overweight, out of shape frame!! Though I was dissappointed in myself for not making it through the entire DVD, I am proud that I pushed play instead of sitting on the couch!!!

Replies

• JacciSimms
    JacciSimms Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Hey Ms. RheneeB, good for you for gettin' it in!!! Baby steps will get you where you want to go. Keep pushing play and you'll be breezing through the 55EZ in no time.

My goal for the next 7 days is to drink 115 oz. of water a day and to log my food. My only exercise right now is wallking to and from the subway.

Everyone, have a great day!

Get up, push play, get it done!!!
  • isys5
    isys5 Posts: 213
    Options
    I did HIIT 20 today and FIRE 45 but for some reason kids were up before I finished so only got in 20 minutes of it argh :(

Rhenee, the EZ in the titles are lies I tell you lies :) I find them just as hard as the regular ones so not sure why they are called EZ :) I have done the 55 FIRE EZ twice this week and noticed a bit improvement the 2nd time I did it, floundered around a lot less :) It takes time to get the moves down but I figure if I am huffing & puffing and sweating I am burning a ton of calories. I sometimes substitute jumping jacks or modify the arm movements until I get the full routine down as I figure better to be doing it and enjoying it rather than getting frustrated, especially at 6am :)