Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

No longer have 200+ to lose!

KarlDR
KarlDR Posts: 55 Member
I just realised that as of my last weigh in I now "only" have 197 to go! I hope you'll let me stay! :P

Replies

• jsv454
    jsv454 Posts: 30 Member
    Hooray! It's so nice to see a big milestone like that. Great work!
  • findingfit23
    findingfit23 Posts: 845 Member
    Thats awesome! Congrats!
  • echoica
    echoica Posts: 339 Member
    I started with 205 to lose and now I have 150 to lose! :))))))) yeah!!!
  • TriciaAllen7251
    TriciaAllen7251 Posts: 283 Member
    I just realized that i don't have 150# to lose. I only have 149 now. Started with 210. Yeah me!
  • mamasyd
    mamasyd Posts: 80 Member
    I started needing to lose 240 pounds. That seemed completely insurmountable. Now I am only six pounds away from my goal!!
  • KendaVSG
    KendaVSG Posts: 147
    I started last year with 323 pounds to lose, and now "only" have 132 pounds to go. Great job for everyone who is losing weight and getting healthier. Never ever compare your progress with anyone else's. YOU are doing great!
  • SavageFeast
    SavageFeast Posts: 325 Member
    Great job, all :happy:
  • johnm8703
    johnm8703 Posts: 118 Member
    Great Job! Reading your post made me do the math too. And I discovered that I too am under 200 pounds to lose to my Ultimate Goal weight. Not my BMI but the weight that if I hit I would be doing somersaults over!
  • wimeezer
    wimeezer Posts: 404 Member
    Congrats....that's a great milestone!!!!!
  • wimeezer
    wimeezer Posts: 404 Member
    what an inspiration you are......congrats, congrats, congrats!!!!!!!!!!!
  • SavageFeast
    SavageFeast Posts: 325 Member
    Yay, I just realized that I am a part of the "No longer have 200+ to lose" group, as well! Still have about 150 to go though, so I ain't goin' NOWHERE! :heart: you guys!
  • SqueakGirl
    SqueakGirl Posts: 22 Member
    You guys are all doing great! I guess you can stay :wink: haha!