January 7 Check In

Options
RheneeB
RheneeB Posts: 461 Member
Last night I had unexpected company so my workout got botched BUT I got up early this morning and did both the Core 20 and the Turbo Fire 30 with the 10 minute stretch. This was my first time doing the Core 20 and I loved it!!! I am officially one week in and I measured my waist this morning and it is 1 1/2 inches smaller that it was last Sunday when I started......that is exciting!!!

Replies

• TinaAK
    TinaAK Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I started week one, day one today with the fire 30/stretch 10. Stopped after 15 minutes, but I think I am really going to like this. I was sweating so much. Tomorrow I will accomplish the whole disc. :-)
  • RheneeB
    RheneeB Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Yesterday when I did the Fire 30 I actually made it through the whole workout even though I had to follow the "beginner" for some of the moves (like slapping the floor - I could slap it one time to their 4!!!)

Anyway, keep up the good work and we will achieve great results together!!
  • JacciSimms
    JacciSimms Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Great job RheneeB and TinaAK!!. It's exciting for me to hear about your successes (is that spelled right?). I look forward to joining you all on the 16th. I'm going to continue where I left off before all these kidney issues started. I was on week 5. Surgery tomorrow and then I need to see what the doc says.

Get up, push play, get it done!!