Jan 7 Check In

Options
MandaLee8908
MandaLee8908 Posts: 1,353 Member
Hey everyone! How did today go?

I was under calories and right on target with points! YESSSSS!

Replies

• carolinagirl7
    carolinagirl7 Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    over points...under calories on MFP---all and all a normal day for me!
    I hope everyone had a good Saturday!
  • 13sharon13
    13sharon13 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi. I am under calories and points today. What I am most excited about is that I got on my stationary bike instead of getting some munchies like I wanted. I pedaled for 39 minutes. Not very fast as I am way out of shape, but I am happy about this little "victory."

I hope with the inspiration from this group, I can do this more frequently.
  • MandaLee8908
    Options
    Good job staying under calories, Carolina!

Sharon, I hope we can inspire you, too! Great job today!
  • bridgeo74
    bridgeo74 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I think I may have missed something in the last year or two...the website skinnytaste.com!!! It has old points and new points, and all the other nutritional info!!! Pictures for every recipe and a facebook page!!! I will be using this site and already put it into my favorites!!!

BTW, under calories (only by 8)....did some yard work today, so we had pizza....I LOVE pizza and must have it once a week!!! :)
  • MandaLee8908
    Options
    Bridge- Under is under...even if it's only 8 calories! The last time I had pizza was New Years Day I think...I miss it!
  • carolinagirl7
    carolinagirl7 Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    Hi. I am under calories and points today. What I am most excited about is that I got on my stationary bike instead of getting some munchies like I wanted. I pedaled for 39 minutes. Not very fast as I am way out of shape, but I am happy about this little "victory."

Great job, both with the exercise and with using it to divert a snack. Take one workout at a time. When I started exercising, I was lucky to get 10 activity points a week and 2 years later I gain 40-48 weekly activity points. I completed my first sprint tri last October. When I was back at the beginning, I would have NEVER believed I would be at the level I am at today, and it all started with slow exercise. Keep it up...it DOES make a difference. :smile:

Bridge great job staying under...and with pizza too--that makes being under all the sweeter
    inarunner great job staying under today!