Motivation Thread!

Options
Welcome to the official motivation thread! Feel free to express concerns and receive feedback on certain areas :)

Thank you Elisa for suggesting this thread!

Replies

• elisuffa
    Options
    I really like that here we can motivate each other! :-)

today is my second day where I really don't eat sweets (very hard). I hope that with the time it will be easier ;)

Good luck to you all!
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,216 Member
    Options
    For the first time in years I am sticking to an exercise and eating plan, tracking every day, and actually losing! Usually I start and give up after a few days or a couple of weeks, but this time has been going strong since early December. I am not yet good at sticking to a specific schedule, but I have not missed days of exercise -- I'm kind of allergic to routine, but it actually feels pretty good to make this part of my every day.

Sweets are gone! Chips are gone! Portions are (mostly) under control. I'm hungry, but not to the point of panic -- just need to eat first thing in the morning, that's for sure. It is going to be a long slog, but I hope to reach my goal this time at last.

Courage, everyone! We can do this.
  • elisuffa
    Options
    Today is harder than yesterday! (but not as hard as the first day!)
  • PeaceLuvVeggies
    PeaceLuvVeggies Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    How is everyone doing so far? I've cheated and gone over my cals twice this week :( I've been doing good for the past two days though!
  • bornforthis1
    bornforthis1 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I've been doing pretty good so far. Kinda gotten use to keeping track of everything. It's hard when events, esp family events revolve around food. I mean, how do you really deal with that all all the mysterious calories?
    My other problem is the sugars. I am so addicted to having sugar that I don't know I'm doing it. And then there are the cravings. Not sure how to balance that out.
  • elisuffa
    Options
    How is everyone doing so far? I've cheated and gone over my cals twice this week :( I've been doing good for the past two days though!

Hi!
    Don't worry! Keep going! The important thing is slowly getting used to a new way of eating. A couple of times of too many calories is not a problem! :)
  • Victory2xs
    Victory2xs Posts: 16
    Options
    Is this an active site? I hope so!