Are you buying Smart Ones at Target this week?

Options
McCoolMama
McCoolMama Posts: 33 Member
I'm torn. I prefer a whole foods & fresh based diet, but for under .80 each, it's VERY tempting!!
What about you?

Replies

• mom2jrn
    mom2jrn Posts: 40
    Options
    Yes! With 3 kids, 1 homeschooled and 2 in preschool, lunches are crazy most days because of preschool pickup at 12 and 12:15. Most of those days I don't get home until almost 1 so I need a fast lunch. I pop it in the microwave while I'm fixing the kids their food and by the time I'm done, mine is ready. I don't eat them everyday but they are a great time saver and the calories are listed right on the front so that helps too!
  • AJones1021
    AJones1021 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I'm on the fence, too. I don't really like too many of them (SO are my least favorite taste-wise, I'm a Lean Cuisine girl), but they're so dang easy to leave in the work freezer...and cheap.
  • luvsdeals
    luvsdeals Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    No. I've never been a fan of frozen meals. I feel more satisfied with just a regular tuna sandwich or something like that than one of those meals.
  • BklynMamacita
    BklynMamacita Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Yes I eat them at lunch with a salad and fruit. DH likes me to buy them so he can eat them for breakfast and lunch. So I have a lot of stocking up to do. I bought a lot at Safeway this past week.
  • notgivingup2012
    Options
    Definitly getting the smart ones deals. And paired with the coupons from thekrazycouponlady.com its a great deal. i stocked up on lean cuisines last week when on sale.
  • momma2gap
    Options
    I did, not my most favorite lunch, but easy when I don't have time (or want) to prepare. Easy to zap in the nuke at school especially when I don't get a full lunch break... too good a deal to pass up, kinda wish I had more freezer space..
  • cwiklamama
    Options
    Yes, but working 5 days a week I easily go through them. I am actually bummed because I bought 20! of them last week thinking it was good with coupons, but now I still feel I need to buy more because between DH andI we have already eaten probably 7 of those. I like them quite a bit though.
  • leahmfunk
    leahmfunk Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm buying as many as I can this week. I work from home 3 days a week and in the office 2 days. I find that if I don't have something quick and easy at home I snack all day long from the pantry...which is where my extra weight came from. If I have these on hand I actually feel like I'm eating a "lunch" and I don't snack as much. I'm hoping my Target will have a ton in stock tomorrow when I go.
  • Shyanna52101
    Options
    I don't know I'm think about it but I like LC better than the smart ones but I didn't have any good coupon for them. So I'm think about getting the Smart ones I got a $3/10 at walmart the other is that the best manf coupon out right now.
  • divachick182
    Options
    I am going to buy about 20...These are great for lunches at work! I am going to eat these with some fot he drinks I purchased!!
  • briebollenberg
    briebollenberg Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I want to, because I love the turkey one (which more then likely isn't included), and they are so easy for me! Lunch is always such a downfall for me. I mostly skip it and then snack 10x more. That being said, I'm not sure if I can still print the MQ for it. I looked for peelies when I was there last week and didn't see any. I even checked my walmart. So can anyone point me in the right direction (if they are still available).
    Thanks girls!
  • mom2jrn
    mom2jrn Posts: 40
    Options
    Ok, I was so going to do this until I went today and the ones that are $1.89 are ones I don't like. The Turkey one I like is $2.50. I think I'll stick to Healty Choice and Lean Cuisine.
  • BklynMamacita
    BklynMamacita Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    There is a $5 off 12 coupon on Facebook. Did you try that?
    I want to, because I love the turkey one (which more then likely isn't included), and they are so easy for me! Lunch is always such a downfall for me. I mostly skip it and then snack 10x more. That being said, I'm not sure if I can still print the MQ for it. I looked for peelies when I was there last week and didn't see any. I even checked my walmart. So can anyone point me in the right direction (if they are still available).
    Thanks girls!