MandaLee8908
MandaLee8908 Posts: 1,353 Member
Yeah...splurged a bit today...

How's everyone else?

Replies

• jalara
    jalara Posts: 2,622 Member
    Options
    I splurged a bit yesterday. But we had a not-so-great day yesterday so I didn't have a chance to log (IVF stuff).

I'm a little concerned that my weight is going to be going up for the next couple of weeks, and there's not much I can do about it :( Right now my right ovary is the size of an orange, and my left is the size of a lime (right is dominant). Starting this week I start taking estrogen and progesterone so my body is going to want to gain. I don't want it to, but all I can do is track, right?

I'll do what I can and hopefully it will sort itself out at the end!

So far okay today.
  • MandaLee8908
    MandaLee8908 Posts: 1,353 Member
    Options
    You can't help the IVF stuff...just relax, be positive! :happy:
  • carolinagirl7
    carolinagirl7 Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    Over points again today by 4. But 7 activity points earned for today!

Question: with the shortcut jalara talked about on Fri should we subtracting out the fruit and veggie servings before calculating points? I had about 200 extra calories of fruit/veggies, and couldn't understand how I was so far over on points, until I took them out and added them in the site.

jalara, try not to let the IVF stuff get you down with your weight loss efforts. Just keep doing what you are doing...and when the hormones get back to normal, the weight will be coming off again

imarunner...nothing wrong with splurging...you've been doing well this week!
  • jalara
    jalara Posts: 2,622 Member
    Options
    Bad day for me - over by 164 calories and 7 points. One bag of chips was 7 points - oops!

Oh well - I'm doing okay.

Happy Sunday everyone!