Options
ecmcnamee
ecmcnamee Posts: 317 Member
I should not have looked ahead .... ugh

Replies

• ecmcnamee
    Options
    Geez!!! I couldn't do the 40 in my last set. I got to 36 and my arms said no way no matter how hard I pushed. That's gonna have to be good enough I guess :(
  • kseltzer
    kseltzer Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I think I'm going to be doing and re-doing week 6 for a while to get even close to 100!!!
  • ecmcnamee
    Options
    I think I'm going to be doing and re-doing week 6 for a while to get even close to 100!!!

No kidding .. there is absolutely no effing way I'm going to hit 100 straight .. it just ain't gonna happen .. well at least not for another 10 years or so!
  • kseltzer
    kseltzer Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I got my W6D1 done during work today!! 40, 50, 25, 25, max of 50 Woo hoo!! Happy to have that done, however, I think I have a pulled ab muscle. It started hurting on Saturday morning and today's push ups totally aggravated it. I have a cold, so when I sneeze it sends a shooting pain to the right side of my abdomen!!! I'm thinking I need to rest it, well, at least until Wednesday when I tackle W6D2!!
  • froggzy1015
    froggzy1015 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    As you ladies can probably see I gave up, I never give up and I did. :grumble: I had to confess because I feel awful about it. Thinking I'm going to stick with Shed and Shred and maybe incorporate push ups into my workouts so I can build strength. My upper body strength sucks. You ladies are rockin' the push ups. Again, sorry if I have failed you! :sad:
  • lijparsons
    Options
    My Week 6 Day 1 was a complete joke. It had me doing 42, 35, 32, 30 & 42 max. I had no clue how they thought I could do that by now. Anyway, I did 42, 31, 26, 30, 30... and even that completely surprised me.