Rewards

Options
Is anyone going to reward themselves? My sister is on here too (though not in our group) and she's going to pay herself 10$ for every pound she loses. It's so she can buy herslef a new wardrobe after she loses 100lbs.

I want to take boudoire photos when I lose 50lbs. After I lose all my weight I might go on a trip. New wardrobe isn't a reward...it's a need. ^_^

Replies

• lysistrataNix
    lysistrataNix Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I think my reward will just be me being skinny. I was small in highschool and I miss that. I've waited way too long to feel better about myself. My church is have a weight loss competition where the winner takes $500 and if I win it will be awesome, and a new wardrobe for me (and I'm definitely playing to win), if I don't win then I'll at least have some of the weight off and a much better place to continue losing weight.
  • rowyourboat
    rowyourboat Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I set a reward for myself this summer that when I hit my goal weight I will buy myself a pair of designer jeans. That way I'll stay at that weight so I can wear them!
  • kerryanne7
    Options
    definitely something to think about. I think I will treat myself to a mani pedi when I lose 20 lbs.
  • cheekymommy
    Options
    A new pair of shoes every time I shed 5 pounds :-)
  • Fluffy_girl
    Fluffy_girl Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    10 lb loss: workout video
    25 lb loss: mani/pedi
    50 lb loss: hair appt (going blonde!)
    70 lb loss (halfway mark): massage and 2 new pairs of jeans
    100 lb loss: not sure yet. I'm thinking a weekend away from the kiddos :-)
    140 lb loss: new wardrobe! If I time it right I should be able to lose it by next summer and use some of our tax return to buy it :-)
    If I maintain for 3 years depending on my skin resiliency I'll be getting a tummy tuck. I haven't bought new clothes in YEARS because I'm so embarrassed..
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    All the new clothes I had to buy to not look like a slob while dropping my 30 pounds was a costly reward enough. I made my reward into fitness competition goals (5K, 10K, etc).
  • samantha196
    Options
    I got a few ideas for small rewards but I'm not sure how I will do it yet. Things like new workout shoes, clothes, getting my hair done, a movie etc.
  • 50lb weight loss new smaller workout clothes

i am taking it small steps at a time lol