What is your favorite Machine at Curves?

Options
LJCannon
LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
We all have a favorite machine at Curves, I think. What is your Favorite, and Why do you Love it?
It is hard for me to pick One Favorite but if I had to it would be the one that most people Hate. The Squat Machine. It is horrible, but on the other hand, it Does work more of your body at one time than any of the others.

:flowerforyou: Jeannie

Replies

• MzGrinch9250
    MzGrinch9250 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I too love the squat machine. I also enjoy the leg press and the arm dips(not sure if this is what its called) it's the one you stand in front of with both hands on the bar and you pull to your chest and push down. This machine has really given my arms definition.
  • KetoMomRN
    KetoMomRN Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I think my favorite is the ab one where you stand and bend side to side. At first I never felt the workout on that machine and then one day something clicked and I was doing it right, oh man! haha
  • mrsc1963
    mrsc1963 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have gotten out of the habit of going... mostly due to the fact that my daughter got married in October, and then the holidays hit, and I was just crazy busy. Now that things have slowed down, I really need to get back into my normal routine ! I think I like all of the machines about equally well.
  • drusilla126
    drusilla126 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    When I first started if you would have told me I would have a favourite machine I would have thought you insane lol But now I find that I like the Shoulder Press/Lat Pull and the Chest/Back machine. Two I still find I have no love for most days are the squat machine and the dip shrug.
  • gagesmom314
    gagesmom314 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    We just got the stepper on Tuesday and I love it!!
  • cherrybomb_77
    cherrybomb_77 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    The one that basically has you doing upright crunches? Can't remember what it's called, and it's hands down the hardest machine for me (after 4 kids and 3 c-sections my abs are shot) but I can really feel it! So I love it and hate it :)