January weather, can you ride?

Options
2»

Replies

• joelann10
    joelann10 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I live in Lebanon, Oregon (PNW) and went on an awesome Poker Run this weekend!
  • the_journeyman
    the_journeyman Posts: 1,877 Member
    Options
    Rode in to work today too. Gonna get rained on, but my gear (Tourmaster 2-piece suit) is waterproof.

JM
  • skmolove
    skmolove Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    could spring really be just around the corner?? sunny today & could hit 50 degrees a few times this week. hopefully by the weekend it'll still be nice. planning a feburary ride...
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    I've been able to ride quite a few times this year! I usually can't get out more than a couple of times here during the winter - I'm in Western NY near Buffalo.
  • WingMan380
    WingMan380 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    I am in West Tennessee, "if the clouds ain't cryin' I'm a ridin""
  • danapellerin
    danapellerin Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm in Fresno Ca, and even though it gets a bit chilly in the winter, we are blessed to be able to ride year round. The downside (if you can call it that) is that there's never really a good time to work on the bike. :-)
  • cowgirlslikeus86
    cowgirlslikeus86 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,
    I am wondering who out there can ride in January... its winter in southern PA so its a rareity. BUT last Saturday the sun was shining and the temp reached 60degrees. Hubby & I went for a ride, LOVED IT!!!!

I too live in Southern PA and Though I did not ride much in January I have ridden alot in February and March! :-)

exercise.png
  • the_journeyman
    the_journeyman Posts: 1,877 Member
    Options
    Gonna be nearly 80 today. Should have ridden the bike. It's not all bad, drove my 280Z.

JM
  • Steven4BatmanSuit
    Options
    Northern VA - ride year around. My lowest temp ride was in the low twenties. love it!!! :)