New Year's Goals!!

Options
MommyMiles
MommyMiles Posts: 34 Member
Hey Mommas!

Let's post what our New Year's goals with health and fitness. I friend of mine listed one of her fitness goals as doing a family friendly fitness activity once a week (family walk, bike ride, etc).

What are you hoping to accomplish this year?

Replies

• MommyMiles
    MommyMiles Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    A few days before Christmas I found out that I was surprisingly expecting again. We are shocked and thrilled. It throws a wrench in several of our goals for this year as a family, including my wieght loss. This will be my 5th pregnancy and HOPEFULLY the 4th I carry to term with a healthy baby. I normally do not gain that much in pregnany (15 LBs with my first, 25 LBS with 2nd, 22 with my 3rd). I am hoping to only gain about 15 LBS thi s time. I need to really watch what I eat, ESPECIALLY sugar. I would like to keep up with a gentle workout 3-4 times a week. An uphill walk with minimal weight lifting after the first trimester is what I am thinking. I hope to incorporate my family into my walks once a week. My DH has been talking about losing weight, too, so hopefully that will motivate me to stay on course!

Good Luck this year!
  • Splitends8
    Options
    yay for babies!!! :)

my new years goal.. we'll this is the year of me. i want to do more crafts, take classes, read a book, mommys night out, more dates with hubby and most of all i want to be down 30 pounds. I want to be the inspiration. :) I am down 2 pounds 28 more to go ;)
  • jipsybird
    jipsybird Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on being pregnant!

My new year's goal is to create a new, healthy lifestyle of of diet and exercise, and lose my excess weight of about 30 pounds by the end July (my baby's 1st birthday).