IT'S MONDAY!!! (week 7)

Options
lexik09
lexik09 Posts: 132 Member
Hello everyone it's Monday again!
How is everyone doing this week? What are your goals and how are you planing on keeping yourself healthy for 2012?

I have come to a plateau this week. I think my new workout program has shocked my body. I'm sticking to it though and hopefully my body will let something go next week. I plan to keep my water intake up and I plan to continue to eat cleanly for a healthier me in 2012! :) Keep up the awesome effort and we will be rocking the new year!

Replies

• lvnspoonful
    lvnspoonful Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I lost 1.5 pounds so I am super excited!!!! My goal is to be a healthier person this year - I am not going to say resolution because I never stick to my resolutions. How about everybody else?
  • angel2874
    angel2874 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies, I am super excited and kinda in shock lost 4 pounds in the 2.5 weeks I was gone!!!! Don't think I will weigh myself as often now that I am home!!!

I plan to get back into drinking at least 64 ozs of water this week, and my goal is thirty minutes of cardio 6 days this week, starting off slowly since I was horrible for cardio while I was gone, will hopefully be back at 60 minutes before long!!!!

As for 2012 I just want to be the best wife and mother I can be and that includes fixing healthy meals for us all!!!

On a side note my husband bought me tickets for Beauty and the Beast musical went last week and LOVED it, it was so magical, I was in awe, this is my favorite disney movie, and on stage it was just incredible!!!

Have a great week ladies!!!
  • tlcAK
    tlcAK Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    I"m bummed this week. Yesterday I forgot my gym bag so no gym, baby girl was cranky and I'm so tired. I weighed myself this morning and it seems like I've gained again...but I don't understand why. I'm hoping its the devious plan of TOM and that my mood has to do with it coming to visit. I have my gym bag today so I am going to the gym. Hopefully I'll feel a little better after I go workout. :)