WATER CHALLENGE!

Options
Who's with me? Let's get in our water quota every day in January! Challenge to drink 8-10 glasses of water each day.

As healthcare workers, we know the benefits of drinking water: decrease appetite, decrease meal intake, increased energy, increased weight loss (increased use of the bathroom! LOL), etc...

Replies

• DancinBear63
    DancinBear63 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    It's too late for me to catch up for today, but I'll accept your challenge!
  • laurabarden
    laurabarden Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Im right there with ya!! also, clearer skin, shinier fingernails, better circulation, more energy, ect
  • 1prettygirl08
    1prettygirl08 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm IN!!!
  • ShrinkRapt451
    ShrinkRapt451 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'm averaging 8-10 already on weekdays, with my first liter at work and another at home (16 oz with dinner, 16-32 during/after workout). Struggle on weekends and on call. 24 hours in-house throws me off.
  • gsbanks1
    gsbanks1 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    COUNT ME IN!
  • mmorales76
    Options
    I am in. Do you want me to post how much each day?
  • angelrn1224
    Options
    I am in. Do you want me to post how much each day?

That's a good question....
    How about we post either daily or do a report of how many days in the week you met the challenge. Sound good?:happy:
  • mmorales76
    Options
    Either way is good. It is easier for me to post when I post all my other stuff. So I think that it could be done eiter way.
  • mmorales76
    Options
    Today I drank 8 glasses, a little lest then normal.
  • angelrn1224
    Options
    Today I drank 8 glasses, a little lest then normal.

Awesome! Keep tipping that cup!
  • mmorales76
    Options
    Today I had 11 glasses of water.

I will keep tippin that cup because I love ice cold water. Hope that you are doing well with this also. Keep up the good work everyone.
  • angelrn1224
    Options
    I have kept up with the challenge! It was close a couple of nights, but another quick glass before bed (and a potty break in the middle of night, LOL) and I made it!

HOW IS EVERYONE ELSE DOING?
  • MissMeshia81
    MissMeshia81 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I will try this, I know I get about 6 to 7 in a day, bu t I will aim for 8 to 10..I can do it.
  • mmorales76
    Options
    Today it was 11 glasses........felt more thirsty today.
  • ShrinkRapt451
    Options
    11 today, 10 yesterday. Helps that I love water.
  • DancinBear63
    DancinBear63 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I did 8 yesterday. While I was so glad to meet that milestone, I got up 4 times last night for bathroom breaks. It was like having a newborn again, lol!
  • ShrinkRapt451
    Options
    I did 8 yesterday. While I was so glad to meet that milestone, I got up 4 times last night for bathroom breaks. It was like having a newborn again, lol!

LOL!! No kidding. You get used to it and the bathroom breaks become less frequent. I get thirsty when I *only* drink 8 these days!
  • angelrn1224
    Options
    OMG! You are killing me! 11 glasses! WOW!!!!! I would need a catheter for sure! LOL
    I'm just kidding! That is awesome for everyone getting in their quota they have set. Great job everyone!!
  • mmorales76
    Options
    Today I only had 8 glasses, I was not feelin good all day so I slept alot today.

Great Job everyone keep up the good work.
  • angelrn1224
    Options
    Today I only had 8 glasses, I was not feelin good all day so I slept alot today.

Great Job everyone keep up the good work.

You say you "ONLY" had 8 glasses....that's GREAT!