Neww

Options
I'm new here. This is only my 3rd or 4th day at my fitness pal. I have a 7 month old son and its so hard to work out since he's starting to move around and only naps once a day and then just little cat naps here and there. I gained 60lbs while pregnant and am down to my last 10lbs to lose! Hoping this site and this group helps!

Replies

• lwoods34
    lwoods34 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Hey there. I am fairly new to the site as well and wanted to add you as a friend. I have a 15 month old son and I just wake up earlier than he does. He is usually by 7:30 am so I am up by 5:45 am most mornings to do my own workout, get myself ready for work and then by the time Im done working out and getting myself ready he is awake. That is the routine during the week. On weekends, either I still get up the same time or I sleep in until 7:30-8 am and while Im working out, my husband will get my son dressed and fed. I have a whole gym set up in my basement so it makes things alot easier for me.

You can also maybe put him in a walker for a little bit while you do your workout. Or while he is napping, try to quickly get in a 15-20 minute workout. Something is better than nothing at all.

Hope that helps.
  • Nichole285
    Options
    Yes that does help, thank you. I'm not really a morning person but I'm going to have to do something if I want to lose this weight!