Day 4 - 1/10/12

Good Morning Ladies!!!! Did everyone have a wonderful rest??? :) Leanne, I hope your feel better! If not, get well soon. How did everyone's work out go? Is it getting easier? Mine was better today. Still tough in parts, but i'm getting there.

Well have a wonderful day!!!

Replies

• Techgirl2010
    Techgirl2010 Posts: 28 Member
    Well on to day 4 of the workout after I get off work today. Yesterdays workout went by really fast. I am feeling a little better today. My shoulder blades are the only part of my body that are still a little tender. Even though I haven't lost weight yet, I am losing inches already! I am excited to see what will happen after 10 days!! Keep working hard everyone. We got this!
  • Done this morning in about 40 minutes again as my boys dont like me to excercise lmao. But as Im at my nans for the next few days I think im going to find it hard to fit it in. Will give it a good go though. My bum hurts big time today and my sciatica is playing up again - first time since I got below 12st. But im keeping going reguardless. I might not be able to log over the next few days but will try to get online at some point. So I will apologise now for lack of posting/ motivational messages/ love. I know you all are doing brilliantly and look forward to catching up in a few days x x x x
  • lgwhizz
    lgwhizz Posts: 65
    Hi folks!!

I am quite proud of myself today! I worked at 10 hour shift and when i came in was tired and starving......BUT.......i went and did the shred staight away. Now sitting with full belly and feeling good that even though i really didnt want to, i came in and did it. You know i would of NEVER done it if it werent for this wee group!

Thanks guys!

Hope you all have a successful day 4.

oh, but i STILL cant do a push up worth a fu@k!!!!! LOL! x
  • Lmao Laura I am with you on that one!

Well yesterday's workout really made me feel poorly, but I think it was due to tiredness and general stressed out me.

Today I had a plan...

I did level three! I thought to myself, that my body doesn't like level one, and I know that I HATE level two, and that as I'd never ventured into the world of level three that it would be new and exciting! Funnily enough, it worked! I must admit, I didn't get all the way through, but I got to halfway through the cardio section of circuit three before I had to stop and cool down. My head felt like it was going to explode because I was working so hard (my bf at one point asked if I was going to die which made me lol) but I did it.

I was scared I was going to be on the brink of calling god on the porcelain telephone again but I persevered and didn't drink any water during my workout which indeed must have helped.

Now I am sat playing Skyrim after taking some paracetamol and cooking the dinner that I was too ill to eat yesterday. Hurrah!

And well done everyone, I am proud of you all, and I don't want to let any of you down xxx
  • Pinkmaddycat
    Pinkmaddycat Posts: 175 Member
    Well today felt easier so i upped myself to do more stuff like Natalie than Anita, I also found myself putting a load more effort in to the cardio when i thought i was already doing it hard. I dont like doing it after work but as i am usually home before 4.30 and before my bf gets home i just get on with it, however next 3 days i will not be home so early due to working somewhere different for a few days.....i will really try to do it as soon as i get in but i know i will be hungry....

is anyone else worried about measuring in after 5 days? what if there is no difference :-(

hope everyone else is ok
    x
  • sarashleyj
    sarashleyj Posts: 85 Member
    Can I join you guys??? I actually started 30 DS the same day as you guys, but didn't know there was a group... I just found you all :)

I'd love some encouragement and support, you seem like a great group!

I've been doing 30 DS on and off since September, then I got into running. I started running 4-5 days per week and it got my legs really fit, but my upper body lost muscle mass. So I started 30 DS up again, and boy can I already feel a difference!

Today I did Level 3.
  • Pinkmaddycat
    Pinkmaddycat Posts: 175 Member
    hi

i am sure everyone will welcome you. we also have a spreadsheet that was set up so we can track our weight and measurements. Leanne, Panda, i am sure will sort you out how to get on and add your details if you want to.

How are you finding the shread this time round?
  • djuniteus
    djuniteus Posts: 149
    Good evening, Err Night to some of you ladies.... I've been in a funk today. Hopefully tomorrow will be better. I did my workout this morning and was fine til I got to work. I was really busy at work, so I got a good workout. I didn't want to go to the gym after work today. I did but didn't really push myself til the last 10 minutes of my hour on the treadmill. Then I didn't want to walk my dogs tonight. My brother showed up to finish walking my dog that I usually do two fast laps around a bus path at a school we walk at. I just felt like I was in a slump today. Damn that LSU game last night!!!! I got me yelling at my tv. Glad to see everyone is at least trying to do more of the workouts. We can do this!!!!

Great job Amanda, Don't stress the weight loss. Your probably gaining muscle!! :)

Mel, Just getting it done is a Wonderfully good thing!!! Awesome job! Don't worry about the next few days. Just watch what you eat and try to move around a lot while your not home. :)

Laura, Fantastic Job doing it right after that long day at work. So Proud!!! :) Oh and Don't worry about those damn Push ups. I can't either.

Leanne, Glad your feeling better and were able to knock out Level 3!!! That's Inspiring. :)

Rachel, Great job doing the workout with more intensity!! :) Don't worry about the Measuring On day 5. We only have to worry about the one on day 30. LOL. :)

Cmjsarmywife, I know we would love to have you in our group. The more the merrier! :)
  • Tbirdgal_Stef
    Tbirdgal_Stef Posts: 142 Member
    Just completed Day 4 of Level 1. It is getting easier and I really want to keep it up. Not going to the Y today, I'm giving myself a break and will go tomorrow after lunch to burn off some calories. Today is a down sort of day, it's -24 with the wind, cloud and blustery, I just want to stay home and curl up on the couch now that my work is done. I'm glad I got my day 4 over with... On to tomorrow!

Stefanie