Options
ecmcnamee
ecmcnamee Posts: 317 Member
#JFDI

Replies

• stubsy1968
    stubsy1968 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Good for you Beth. How'd u go? This is the final week for u isn't it?

I have to do another test this arvo according to my app so will see how I go :huh:

Kathy
  • christinehetz80
    christinehetz80 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    We fell off the wagon... :( WE ARE BACK THOUGH! We are gonna start back at week 1..changed the days we are going to do it because MWF is too hectic for us with other exercise routines. AND definitely we left on week 3...it made a huge difference. When I first started I couldn't do any regular pushups...now I CAN!!!! WOOHOO!!!
  • ecmcnamee
    Options
    Good for you Beth. How'd u go? This is the final week for u isn't it?

I have to do another test this arvo according to my app so will see how I go :huh:

Kathy

Ummm well let's just say that I did not get the 44 in on the last set ... they are too tired. MAYBE if I did it on a step or something but I don't want to go backwards. Yes!!! This is the final week ... I haven't looked ahead on the app so I'm not sure what's in store but I think it's probably going to take me until I die to push out 100 freaking pushups .... that said, I'm thrilled with how far I've come.
  • ecmcnamee
    Options
    We fell off the wagon... :( WE ARE BACK THOUGH! We are gonna start back at week 1..changed the days we are going to do it because MWF is too hectic for us with other exercise routines. AND definitely we left on week 3...it made a huge difference. When I first started I couldn't do any regular pushups...now I CAN!!!! WOOHOO!!!

That's awesome!
  • kseltzer
    kseltzer Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I got W6 D2 done!! 20,2023,23,20,20,18,18 max 53!!!
  • stubsy1968
    stubsy1968 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I got W6 D2 done!! 20,2023,23,20,20,18,18 max 53!!!

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Awesome work :smile: