Any folks from Delaware on here?

2»

Replies

• dmeyers1969
    dmeyers1969 Posts: 130 Member
    I am right on Pa/ DE border as well
  • BellehavenfarmDawn
    BellehavenfarmDawn Posts: 248 Member
    Perhaps we can revive the Delaware section? I am from Northern Wilmgton, almost into Pa.
  • SLHartman
    SLHartman Posts: 142 Member
    Newbie here. :smile: From the Millsboro area.
  • DaniMerc72
    DaniMerc72 Posts: 188 Member
    Hey, I'm Dani--the one that started this thread--any fellow Delawarians, feel free to friend me! I'm in the Newark/Pike Creek/Hockessin area!
  • BellehavenfarmDawn
    BellehavenfarmDawn Posts: 248 Member
    My parents built a house in Hockessin when I was 2, so 1953! Ilived there until I was 13. It was 100% Country. I found a horse in my garage on my 10th Xmas. Every Girls dream. He was my wheels. I had a bunch,of girl friends with horse or ponies and we rode every where! Hockession,used to be so great. now it's all developed.

I wonder if there is a setting to make the most recent post come first? I find myself answering posts only to,find they are a year old! LOL
  • keenercam
    keenercam Posts: 321 Member
    Hi, everyone! Happy to see others posting here again. As I posted earlier, I am in north Wilmington, off Naamans Road. Is anyone up this way? Does anyone work out at the Brandywine YMCA? I am always looking for accountability and workout buddies.
  • Cynni816
    Cynni816 Posts: 4 Member
    I'm in Harrington!!!! So glad to see people from Delaware such a small state :frown: i often wonder if I'm like the only one on some of these sites!! so happy to see I'm not. :heart: :heart: :heart: :tongue:
  • shrinkydink77
    shrinkydink77 Posts: 3 Member
    I currently live off 141 near Prices Corner but I have lived:

Naamans Rd - near Target 1987-2010
    Bear - Porter Road 1980 - 1987
    Newark - near Christiana Hospital 1997-1998
    Smyrna (near xbos) 2005-2006
  • doowop713
    doowop713 Posts: 268 Member
    Here! New Castle County, New Castle, DE! Live about 5 mins from Old New Castle and I work in Wilmington!
  • sriley721
    sriley721 Posts: 68 Member
    I am in Newark DE!
  • sriley721
    sriley721 Posts: 68 Member
    My parents built a house in Hockessin when I was 2, so 1953! Ilived there until I was 13. It was 100% Country. I found a horse in my garage on my 10th Xmas. Every Girls dream. He was my wheels. I had a bunch,of girl friends with horse or ponies and we rode every where! Hockession,used to be so great. now it's all developed.

I wonder if there is a setting to make the most recent post come first? I find myself answering posts only to,find they are a year old! LOL

Oh the old Hockessin......... Hockessin before all the houses and traffic lights. Back when you knew every street and name in 19707.
  • melbogg
    melbogg Posts: 135 Member
    just moved to the first state from Texas, we live in north wilmington, right off naamans. my kids are keeping me busy with baseball & softball but mom needs some work out buddies too! feel free to add me!
    ps~ loving spring in your state!!